Reviews for The Daimyo's Son
Em chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ok, I just finished reading this and I LOVED IT! I thought this story was similar to the first Daimyo story, but i enjoyed reading it all the same. I'm going to start reading the 3rd story and Im pumped! Naota is my favorite character so far and I'm so excited to see what happens to everyone. This story had a good balance of humor, mystery, suspense and darkness.

Thanks for writing such a great piece!
inustorm chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
you're work is amazing! I really enjoyed this! :)

I feel bad for Sessh but i like that it shows he closes off now how guarded he is in the end. He'll never let himself love again huh? Lol well Sango is different though...she's his lifeline later! :P hopefully! :)

Love that pairing!
Amadoni chapter 14 . 8/31/2007
It gives a very interesting perspective on Sesshoumaru's past. Thinking back on the series and some of the manga that I've read, I'm not entirely convinced that this could have happened. But, then again, I wouldn't call myself an expert. Overall, I liked the characters and the story. I'm actually planning to read the others.
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
this was awesome. i love how sessh was played for a fool and got turned into the ice prince. very nice way of explaining loved the whole berserk naota. this story is awesome. stil im wondering the order. i knwo its daimyo inutaisho, then daimyo's son, followed by daimyo's lover. im betting that youkai/exterminator is the fourth and cursed is the last in the timeline. plz tell me the correct order.
The Ama chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
OMFG! I LOVED IT, I'M GOING TO READ THE NEXT ONE!
The Ama chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
liking it so far
JaguarsGirl85 chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
Wow...talk about the most riviting set of stories I've ever read...you really had me holding my breath more than a few times, I was really sure the Sesshy was going to get it..but I'm really proud of Inu for his control and not becoming like his father. Even though that last time I really thought he'd loose it! Question:Even though you gave us a glimps of Inu and Ino's home situtation will you ever write more about their homelife like your doing with Sesshy? And more about growing up in it? AND where both of their mother's were when this was going down? I love Psycology and Child Psy and how it deep it really goes! Please E-Mail me back! Thanks GREAT STORY :)
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 14 . 11/28/2006
Pretty good. It was a little confusing though, but still good. _
bobalina chapter 14 . 8/20/2006
Alright. I do not get that last sentence. Oh well. It happens. Lovely story. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
PurplesugarX chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
already read this fic in anime spiral, its cool, like namichi, naota and jano, inu taisho is super cool in this fic, and sesshoumaru is so cool ::drools:: although i hated the chiyo girl...::growls:: anyways, good story!
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
Running servants with festaval decorations is joy.
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
Well, I see I have managed to miss reading this. How clever of me, now I have something to read.

My insult about the castle stands (I keep expecting to find the magic mirror around a corner) but that has nothing to do with the personalities inhabiting it nor your abitlity to spin a yarn.
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 13 . 10/28/2005
I love your stories! The passion, the drama... it's so ADDICTIVE!Can you make Naota fight back?I want my fav character to kick some major a#*$!.Keep on writing and remmember: YOU'RE THE BOMB!*How's that for an ego-booster?*
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! It was off the chain! I can't wait to read "The Daimyo's Lover".PLease keep up the good work! Put out a Shout-out for to your girl Inu-TaiYou-chan!
kazhdu chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
Hi!

I am already a loyal reader of 'The Yokai and The exterminator' that I discovered on

Yesterday, while on I noticed it was also on this site and went to check on your profile.

Well, I read 'Cursed' and just finished reading this one and I am totally hooked.

I do hope there will be more stories, like for example Inuyasha's youth, anything to make what I called 'The Inuyasha Chronicles' even more complete, and just to read your stories! I started archiving the 'Chronicles' (PC, not on internet, I wouldn't even know how, blush)and I think they're some of the best Inuyasha fanfics I read! i can think of no more than 2 or 3 other fics that had me this hooked!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »