Reviews for Pain
magicmumu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was pretty god. I think that is a good story. People say they dont' get it, but I do, so don't worry about it.

Erin
hezziebob182 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
that rocks and i love how short it is. short is good.
Aygul chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Bring it On was on TV again a couple days ago and I thought 'Oh! I have got to see if there's any Torrance/Missy fan fic!' So I check and low and behold an excellent one shot from my favorite femslash author.

Anyway, ouch! Been there. But I loved the insight Missy about the way Torrance felt and reacted.

Aygul, formerly known as FairyDragon.
Kiara32 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
?
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Hey I think you might be getting some where so keep adding on to this.
rainbowishprincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Damn this sterotypical society that frowns apon same sex relationships. I blame them solely.

Good writing, a nice short drabble.. write more.
rollinx3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
what was that?
crossgirl123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Sad.. I know what that is like. To want to hold your girlfriends hand but people make comments and the girl stoped doing it! hurts. Nice job
Brightly75 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
very nice. i can see it. you sorta brought out what makes me love the M/T pairing so much, the fact that it's so Buffy/Faith. Anyway, good show, and don't let the reviewing idiots get you down.
True Buffy Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
WTF?
BettySwollocs chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
i have to counter most of your other reviewers as they all seem a little lacking on the intelligence side. I like this fic, its subtle, just because it doesnt spell out each event individually doesnt mean one cant understand what its getting at. Nice job pixie_child, as always
Ali chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
umm i dont get it.
Ms Frosty chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Well, it could've been much better story, if you explained your point and made it longer.

Ms Frosty
GrimSage chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Ah, Missy/Torance. One of my favorite pairings.

Missy has a very clear insight into Tor's fear of confronting and dealing with the prejudices all around them. Though it might have helped if she had tried to bring up the subject with Torrance.

It's too bad Missy gave up so easily when Torrance called it quits. Perhaps it's not too late for Missy to gather her resolve and get her back?
SweetStuff12911 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I'm sorry but that was REALLY dumb! Made absolutely no sense at ALL!