Reviews for Fallen Man
lady angst chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
That was great! I'm glad you expanded your other story to this one.
Austin Bay chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Huge fan just finished reading Hangman's Alliance And A Fallen Man... *SCREEMS*... Love it. I am a big fan of your writing and had an idea for a sequel for Hangman's Alliance and A Fallen Man. You may not be interested but that's ok I don't care just thought I'd plant an idea. You know how will got branded well you know that means he could be arrested any where for piracy. Just thinking, I think that could lead to an adventure.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 12 . 10/4/2004
Zat was wondeerful! It is beautÉ orthographe! ::blushes:: sorry, my sister was practicing her Frenc. it means beautiful writing!
Bluekrystal1 chapter 12 . 10/4/2004
Absolutely brilliant - that was such a beautiful ending.
kiss316 chapter 12 . 10/3/2004
Beautiful. Wonderful chapter. Poor Jack, being shot in the back. The way of the coward is right. But I've come to love this story, just as much as Hangman's Alliance. Will there be more?
williz chapter 12 . 10/3/2004
Aw! Poor Jack! This story ROCKED beyond all comprehension! You're awesome!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 11 . 10/2/2004
ellennar chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
Poor Jack, poor Will :(. What an end for Captain Jack Sparrow - shot in the back. I suppose an ambush was the surest way to get him since he had such a knack for getting out of everything else...
Bluekrystal1 chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
And so it begins, poor Jack getting shot in his back - didn't go out with a bang that he'd hoped for eh! Can't wait to see the vengeful Will.
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
That was a wonderful chapter. I loved the little J/A bit. Update soon!
kiss316 chapter 10 . 9/14/2004
I'm glad there is another update to this story. I discovered this story probly around the 6th or 7th chapter, but never got around to reviewing it until now, sorry. Bad me. I loved Hangman's Alliance. And seeing what happened to Will in the years as a pirate are both intriguing and sad. He's finally living the life he never wanted. This part is sad as well: "Jack wasn’t here because he was. So did that mean if he hadn’t been here, if he had died, that Jack would be?" It makes you wonder. It is indeed a double edge sword. Still enjoying! Can't wait for another update!
Loki's Minion Gurl chapter 10 . 9/11/2004
I love this story! It's absolutely amazing. Keep Writing, I can hardly wait for the updates!

As Always...Take What Ye Can...Give Nothin' Back!

Mrs. Capt. Jack Sparrows

P.S. Please Read my story, A Helping Hand. :D
williz chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
This story is brilliant! Keep it going!
Bluekrystal1 chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
Another wonderful chapter there - up-date soon.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
Crazy, foolish, amusing kids. Always wanting to prove themselves...reminds me of the boys in my grade...