Reviews for More Than This
yaba chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Love the Tony introspection. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for him to keep this from her. Great oneshot!
MichelleBA chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Awesome! I loved season three, this story brought out all the meaning in it, great job!
olive-girl-92 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
that was really good! brilliant writing
chezlovesyou chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
great story- it really gives Tony's character a real deep emotional side, and i think it is perfect. amazing job!
Heather McFey chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I read this a while ago and just re-discovered it. Excellent fic. I can hear Tony telling this story, you got him bang on. Love the short exchange between T and M, cute but not too fluffy. Very well written, love the little details you put in. I shall definately be checking out more of your stuff.
bookworm03 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I just watched the episode this is sort of based on and then I noticed this fic. I loved it. I think you did a spectacular job, and the ending was kind of sad:(. At least we know how season 4 ends though...I really enjoyed it...
UndercoverAlice chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Brilliant just like your other fics.
fisch24 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow! This is a great fan fic! You capture Michelle and Tony really well.
kittyfantastico chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh, thank GOD! I've finally found some 24 fanfic that meets all of my requirements! (Tony/Michelle, well-written, completely in character, sweet but not sickly, and realistic within the world of 24. Oh yes, I'm a hard one to please;)

Anyway, this is great! Are you going to continue it? I know it kinda reads like a oner-parter, and because it's all introspective, that's probably what you intended it is, but I would love to read more. I'm really interested in your take on the effect this secret has on their relationship, and on Tony as a person. It seems like you've just tempted us with all the wonderful angst that you could write!

I like your style of writing a lot. I also love and adore your characterisations, particularly Michelle. She is a difficult character to write, because we know so little about her, but you've got her seriousness and sweetness perfect here, and you've also given her a more playful side, but one that is totally in keeping with her character on the show.

I really hope you do decide to continue this!
unthinkable chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very intensive! Very good emotions! I'm looking forward to more from you.
ILuvCarbyFuzz chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
great job! I liked it a lot...keep up the good work!
Joe's girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This is excellent! Well written, well thought out. Keep going. I'll be interested to see where it leads.
dealan chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Very very nice. I loved how true this rang. Your characterization of Tony is spot on, and the dynamics btw him, Jack and Michelle are wonderful. Seen in the light of the events of S3 on makes this more tragic and ironic. The dialogue flowed well too. Major snaps.
CLShipper chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Wonderful story! Tony’s love for Michelle shines through so brightly. This story really gets your readers inside Tony’s mind and heart! It is so totally engrossing! Captivating piece! It deeply touches your readers!
Mandi5 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This was very good. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.