Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
frownypup chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
This is the most lovable power ranger fanfiction I've ever read. Do you make more of these? I'm definitely one of the brotherly-love suckers nowadays. (All blame Sam and Dean Winchester..)
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
romirola chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story! I love the "brothery-bonding" stories. This one really hit the nail on the head. I hope to see more from you!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I really liked this story. I was guessing that Leo had cancer or something and was hiding it from Mike. I guessed wrong :)
Riker15 chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Awesome
Jessie13 chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
awesome last chapter.
fanfiction-freak chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Cute. I like. Very well done. You totally nailed the characters personalities.
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
I loved this story you did a very good job.
BlackHalliwell chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
Awesome!
Sierra Nichole chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Very, very good! I absolutely ADORED this last chapter, and it was completely in-character for Leo to blame himself like that. He was always very concerned about everyone else, and his guilt showed after he thought Mike died, and even Kendrix. Great work :)

I really hope you do more Mike and Leo stories in the future!

Sierra
Sakura123 chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
Yippee, a happy ending for Leo and Mike. Hi again. Wowies, I had totally forgotten about this story. When I looked at the PM or Chapter reply, I was confused. I used the link and it had all came back to me All in all, I enjoyed reading this, it was a very well thought ending, it didn't feel rushed or abrupt to end. I enjoyed the dialogue between Leo and Mike, very sweet.

Good One

Sakura123
doc-trigger chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
YAY! An update! And I don't have to wait another year for another one! MORE YAY! P

Well, a good ending to a good story. Thanks for writing it and I'll be looking forward to more of your work. Keep it up.

BYE!
Spice9 chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
you must update. you left this as a bit of a clifhanger. I want to see what happens.
Riker15 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Nice Job
Narijima chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Wonderful story! I love your descriptions and the variety in word choice. Very nicely done.

Great interaction between characters, _and_ with everyone in character. Good detail (not too much, but not too little) as well. I also appreciate the lack of spelling and grammar mistakes- it makes the story much more enjoyable to read.

I'm curious to find out what happens- you've left quite the cliffhanger (and, as many people know, cliffhangers are _evil_). There had better be an update soon!

Keep up the good work!