Reviews for Troy:Passion
Jewels chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
OK, first of all, I really like your story. I've considered writing an Andromache/Achilles piece as well, since I've always been into forbidden relationships. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's been enjoying your story or else I'd think the world's gone mad, I mean, it's really well written and based on a very original idea. So, all of you, who whine over this not being Achilles/Briseis, if you prefer that pairing, there are lots of fics on that, so sod off and let us enjoy this fic. Period.

Oh, btw, keep the good work!
anon chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I have not read this fic yet, but I came across the reviews, and I find it very annoying that some ignorant person would *pretend* to be part of , and actually tell someone what to write.

Fiction is written because the author loves to write. If you are displeased with the work, but you feel that the author could change some prospects of it, then ask it constructively. Flaming is totally of no use. If you really hate the fic, then just STOP reading it.

What is with people these days? With that said, I would like to say that Achilles/Briseis is the usual course of a 'couple', and I do prefer that coupling, but no one should tell you which characters to use rudely.

Cheers ~

A literary critic
madroxj chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
achilles and andromache..thats kinda strange, but this is actually pretty good..please continue and update soon!

Jaimie
MaddScientist chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
great chapter...poor andromache he has so much to do...hope u have more soon. Happy 4th of July!

Bisera
magsaure chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Hey, I didn't notice your name was scooby. I thought that was the flamer's. I'm really sorry, it's just been a very long day.

Please accept my apologies,

J-S
magsaure chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Okay, I don't know what idiot told all of you that you could control what was posted on here, but fanfiction is here for people to post anything they want to about anything in movies, books, TV, etc.

Haven't any of you ever heard, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all? Especially, you, scooby176. Just because you don't like someone's idea doesn't mean you have to flame them.

I really enjoy this story, and to have so many people tear it down really angers me.
Gingerbeer chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
All the idiot reviewers should calm down. Achilles never loved Briseis, she was just property. You whiny fangirls need to stop listening to Evanescence or whatever other manufactured, ephemeral pop music is giving you those romantic ideas. Bloody wimps.

I think it goes without saying that Andromache would, and *should*, put a dagger in Achilles as soon as to look at him. Not to mention that there is very little reason for Achilles to be attracted to her.
Trojans chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
im sorry but i cannot read this story any longer , it sounded better in the summary but i didnt knew you we're trying to make Andromache and Achilles fanfiction , i thought this was a Briseis and Achilles fanfic , so i read it and i was dessapointing so much , im sorry but all i want to say now is stop this story or if you dont want change your summary coz' i dont want this kind of crap. sorry for my nad sentence. i'll go now and kind a new Fanfiction that is trully about Briseis and Achilles.
Dana chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
I always love the story but please! dont kill Achilles! try to make it diferent and Im sure it will be a great story! :)
Trojans chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
WAIT!WAIT!WAIT! I HATE PEOPLE MAKING ACHILLES AND ANDROMACHE OR ACHILLES AND BRISIES! WHY DID YOU MAKE ANDROMACHE AND ACHILLES STORY? AH! I HATE YHA! STUPID ME! SORRY FOR THAT BUT IM REALLY AGNRY FOR WHAT YOU DID...HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND OKIE...PLS CHANGE THE ENDING MAKE ACHILLES AND BRISIES OK PLS PLS PLS!
Trojans chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
AH! WHAT THE HELL IS WORNG! ACHILLES LOVE ANDROMACHE AND NOT BRISEIS AH! WHY DOES LIFE HAS TO BE UNFAIR! SO MUCH AHAH! ILL KILL MYSELF! WHATS WRONG WITH YHA? AHAHAHH! CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE! YOUR STORY! ACHILLES AND BRISEIS FOREVER OK! OK OK OK! /
MaddScientist chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
im glad u decided to write after reading my review, if u continue i think you should write about how they escape troy maybe have achilles sneak andromach out to his ship with the myrmidons and have them get married and a baby on the way... and years later the two sons find out what happened at the trojan war as achilles and andrpomache are dying of old age, maybe on thier death bed they tell theier sons the truth as far as who is aystax's (i think i spelled his name wrong)real father and they become closer to each other more than ever...just an idea u dont have to go along with it, this is the 1st thing that came to my mind...
MaddScientist chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
another great chapter, these two are trully star-crossed lovers, lol...i dont wanna see this story cuz i absolutley love it... but if u feel that it should then so be it cuz u did ended the chapter at a hopefull note of endless love between Achilles and Andromache...hopefully if u end it here there'll be a sequel to follow. w/e u decide to do i'll keep on reading...
Trojans chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
wa-what? wa da ya mean? huh?

what i want you? and why did Achilles wrapped his arms around Andromache's body? ahahah! INSANE SO INSANE! what the...

hey what are you plannin' to do?

ACHILLES AND BRISEIS FOREVER OK! and dont make Andromache fall for Achilles too! or else or els i'll...i'll..whatever! updates ok! as in soon!

P.S

ACHILLES AND BRISEIS FORVER

DONT MAKE ACHILES AND ANDROMACHE FALL IN LOVE OR MAKE LOVE DUH!
MaddScientist chapter 3 . 6/22/2004