Reviews for Until Angels Close My Eyes
Jennifer chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
I really like your story so far,please update soon,ASAP!Please!
Serenityanime18 chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
u so need to continue this. It's really good. It's just amazing also how Tea liked Bakura in this story
RiterAnonymous chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
Very nice, I love it! Mai and Joey, Seto and Serenity, it's just perfect!

Update soon
yamiz-mine chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
hey! i really haven't had time to read any ffs, i just updated my own, but i read it! i read ch. 5 and i think its great. about his present, i think a hand drawn picture of mokuba and seto would be nice, since serenity is suppose to be the artsy kind. and it'll be kindda nice if she puts seto in it, cuz then, yeah, it'll be kindda hinting her love.

but update soon!
VeryShortMidget chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
I like this fic! Keep it up. Thanks and update soon!

VSM**
MoonlitKaitou chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
Ha, ha! Great chapter I luved it and I want more, lol. This is so good so far, please update when you get the chance cause I'll be waiting. Lata for now and good luckiers!
Darkhopeto lazy to log in chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
Cool chappie! _ I liked it! Update sooN!
nkitty29 chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
I loved it! please update soon.
Black-Lightniing chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
hehe...mokie and mai are plotting...dundundun... hehe...i like the plot so far... ... ... its funny, i've notice everyone says 'k' about every three lines. _ update soon!
VeryShortMidget chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
Cool story, I can't wait to see what happens!

Thank you.

VSM**
Spaz913 chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
Well, the title of the chappie was "what joey says" so i think that answered my question!

-spaz-
Mizzcheef chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
good story, love the scheming lol
MoonlitKaitou chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
Hey hey! Great job with the chap, I really enjoyed it, very good indeed! Hmm.. I dont really know how to help you with the next chap, I dont really got any ideas at the moment and plus I have a really bad headache right now, lol. Well looking forward to more here soon, so see ya lata for now and good luckies!
nkitty29 chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
I loved it! I wonder what will happen in the dinner party. i like Mia's and Mokuba's soon
Spaz913 chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
Well? Is it okay? TELL ME?... I dunno, what will Joey say? - I like the ficcy, continue soon!