Reviews for Zack's Diary
Chaos66 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
This is better than what I thought it would be! I shall bookmark it so I could read it years later or months, perhaps weeks!
roo17 chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
I loved it! Some parts were really heavy and appropriate. Like when Seph cut himself to see if he was really human. Very well written!
ladysubaru83 chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
oh that was 1 of the niceset storys ive ever read XD most of them end horribly & leaving me crying but i love this 1 hehehe thnx for the fic.
ladysubaru83 chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
oh a different version hehe cool
ladysubaru83 chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
dammit i was on edge for a moment XP
ladysubaru83 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
hahaha Cloudy was SHOCKED 2 hear Zackys CRUSH on Seph XPlool
midnightcherryblossom chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
i remember reading this a long time ago.

great story and i'm glad you added the tribute to your uncle. he'd appreciate it.

good job on the editing as well... your grammar and spelling wasn't all that bad anyway.

still a good storyline. zack and sephiroth are a great pairing.
PrinceHamlette chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
Aw! I loved this! It was so PRETTY! (tears are rolling down my face as of now) *sighs* ... FAVS!
The Dream Whisperer chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
Very compelling, one of the most believeable yaoi fics that I've read of FF7, though that's not a lot. But still!

The Advent Children twist is rather accurate, except for the Wheelchair Man, but, hey, it's a pretty damn good guess. Very nice, good job!
xWhiskey-Rosex chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
OMFG...

0.0

This was awesome! ((hugs))

Erm...((looks around uneasily))

I love the pairing! So cute...and poor Zack. At least he got his way in the end...sort of...((laughs))

Well, it -is- alot better then my crappy fic. You deserve all 45 (now 46!) Reviews.

Sayonara!
LastCetra chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
Okay, it took a while, but I read the whole thing in one sitting. Rather than burst your inbox with reviews for every chapter, I’ll lump it all in here. It's long. Gomen if it gets a bit muddled, I didn’t mean too…

What I liked about the start was that you coax the reader in with a nice, light-hearted, humorous paragraph before changing the mood suddenly to what you want to focus on, which is of course, the relationship between Zack and Sephiroth.

“Evil flower-girl of doom,” heh heh heh…XD

Yars, a few things you should look over, a few spelling errors, watch out for commas at the end of dialogue and apostrophes at people’s names. Also, when someone new speaks you should begin a new paragraph. At times you overused words, arms being one of them. Just give it a read through and you’ll spot it! Only small things. Nothing huge.

Err- on the photofaffs. You said all three were at the table in the picture, so who took it? Unless Rufus was in the background looking for a blackmail opportunity… lol.

I like Sephiroth’s vulnerability towards Zack, like he was the only one he could really trust. When he falls, and Zack catches him, I could really feel his concern for poor ol’ Sephy. Aww… : )

“The tree itself glowed in an almost holy glare, but it’s occupant outshined it’s ethereal beauty.” ~ Fantastic imagery there, as with the chapter within the mirrors. The line as mentioned above has become one of the best I’ve read on Period.

Zack and Cloud merging is VERY interesting, and I enjoyed the small attention to detail you used, as in Zack trying to get used to being smaller… hee hee… Cloud is such a squirt!

Lastly, your ickle tribute to SHM is so CUTE! Poor Kadaj… XD

Very well done on Zack’s Diary Daenis. *applause* Catch you around! *hugs*

~LastCetra
Wazaga chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
well, this I must say was one heck of a read. though It's been about 5-6 years since I last played FF7, this story just got me wanting to play it again. very well written indeed. and what a twist in the end. whoa.

I'm really looking forward to AC, if it ever gets out. aren't you?
Wazaga chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
oh I am defenatly comethin back to read the rest.
angelicChoas chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This story is also awesome.I loved how it was getting to the good part and someone interupted him.
Najra chapter 8 . 1/12/2005
I didn't know you had it in you! Good on you Sinéad! Keep it up girl!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »