Reviews for Love in the Darkest Places
cecebebe chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
nice but i dont like made up characters
sasukelover6458 chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
omg when is the next chapter comeing out? hurry and get the next chapter out!, cant wait to find out what happens after akito comes in...
kyosgirl88 chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
wow this was a good story i cant wait for more lol
Paradiseboy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Please update SOON!
demonlifehealer chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Please write the next chapter soon! Yay, and please keep hitting akito. If you kill him that's alright to. Wouldn't it be cool if kyo killed akito and the curse was broken, just a thought. keep up the good work!
Endless Snow chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
I loved it! Does Akito have a thing for Ahiro? Cuz im ean after all he DID save her and their names r slightly the same. Oh and I lovvee Kyoru! This was awsome pleasse write more!
Ivythornsword chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
I love this story. It's a...different and sort of wrong, but really please update!
AnimeandMangaLover chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
great story, very suspensful with surprises in every chapter. i love it! i can't wait to find out what happens, please post more chapters soon!
loudmouth0920 chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
omg that was really sweet

i just got done with the second chapter

it was so sweet with kyo and tohru

i love love kyo and tohru together but i will continue reading just incase something different happens. good luck with the rest.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
update update update

its very good and i want to know whats gonna' happen
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
stop building up outcomes

tell some not add some

its very good

suspense (drats)
Miss Yukishiro chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
Um...How could you do this to me? I've known for a while that Akito was a girl (Starts to gag) But still...is she's a girl in this fic then who Raped Tohru? ; I'm confused...Or didn't someone come in the house and rape her? I think I need to go read the chapters again...Goo Story tho updat! (And maybe read some of mine?Please?) Ja Ne
hydragurl17 chapter 7 . 11/24/2004
That was awsome Dude
Akura Girl chapter 7 . 9/21/2004
Oh you so have to keep writing! I can't get enough of this story! Next to love snare ths story is the best! And you spell momiji like this Momiji. It says so in the Fruits Basket manga. And I so think that Kyo should just ask Tohru out they would make the best couple!
DetroitRockCity chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Where is the next one? Where oh, where is the next one? Oh where oh where can it be? When the words are all gone and the sentences done. Oh where oh where can it be? ha ha ha ha! I hope I see the next one soon. I know you probably have a lot of other things to do, but I really can't wait for the next one! la la la la la. Oh yeah and I feel really bad for Tohru. Kyo's funny though. I noticed that you don't have much to any yuki in this story, thing. Oh well, Hope to see more of him and all the rest!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »