Reviews for Silver Luck
asma4life chapter 1 . 7/25
Wow! Beautiful story. I was nearly afraid this piece might turn out to be a tragic account of his last moments until Severus returned with the potion :) but i'm so pleased with the spin. Fanfic made me a fan of SSHG, and now you made me fall in love with the RLGW pairing. Sorry Harry, but here's a better match for dear Ginny ;)
nksa chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I'm a sucker for Lupin angst. I adore this fic.
dragondrawer chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
hey you know what they acually could do that potion on areal werwolf (if there was any)but this was a prittyt good story.
Dear Me chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
really touchy! will they be any sequels?

*_*

really really really reaa...lly nice!

Love:

Me!
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Really beautiful - I can't think of a time when I have read something so heartfelt. Ginny was lovely and Lupin was just as sweet as he is in the canon fiction!

By the Bye, you are quite right, it is impossible to sweat blood. However, the appearance of sweating blood can be given if the skin haemorrhages. This was a side-effect of really nasty poisons that were used in France during the Renaissance. Blood would leave the skin through the pores, and it would look like sweat.

Gross!
Dorien chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I realy loved reading it. It was beautifful!

Do you ve write more fics?
Ineeda McPename chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
my dear, that was fantastic. i rarely sob, but there was a tremendouse amount of tears spilling out of my eyes while reading that.i loved it! write more.i am so amazed!
Dicere chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This was touching; frightening; and, naturally, wonderful. Many thanks!

And, er... I'm rather afraid of being labelled a 'religious nut', but it is actually possible for a human being to sweat blood. Religious hysteria and its hypnotic effect can be responsible for a great many bizarre happenings; mass hallucinations, blood vessels bursting, etc.

(I used to go to a hypnotist when I was in high school, to get a block put on my nervousness before exams. He told me a bit about the things he'd seen done.)
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Great story!
Werewolf's One chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
-sniffs and smiles sadly- Aw, happy ending. This was such a great one-shot, usualy one-shots are left dangling, but not this one, it wrapped up rather nicely. Poor Remus, stupid idiot whoever shot him, I would like to shoot him through the head, see how he likes it. :K
Redone chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Oh, such a wonderful ficcie. Loved it very much. Although most of all I think I loved Snape's characterisation.
HappyDappyDrunk chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I find it hard to believe you have gotten so few reviews for this, as it is quite wonderful. I loved every bit of it. Good job.

Cheers,

H.D.D.
e chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
this is great keep writing
ShibbySpunkyChick chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Absolutely loved it! I'm a fan of your work, if I haven't reviewed your stories Another World/Time/Story, and you didn't disappoint me this time. Very sweet, especially Remus blabbering on and Ginny quieting him with a kiss. Great job!
snickerdoodle10201 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I really liked this story, it was very well written (but of course everything you write is well written!) and interesting as well.

Great job!