Reviews for Lying Low at Lupin's
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow, that should have come with a kleenex alert. I loved it! I too think that this had to happen for Remus and Sirius to repair their friendship. Thanks!
Any chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
incredibly beautiful story thank you for taking the time to write !
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was realy sweet i loved it!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ah this was sweet in the end. And sad in the middle, I really liked it well done.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Gosh, that was so beautiful and heartbreaking, brilliant writing and characterisation.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
i love it. you should do a sequil! i really feel bad for moony and padfoot! glomps them both...great story and keep up the good work.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love it and poor Sirius. _
Drunken Boxer chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Aw, that was wonderful! Good job!
jojo chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
aww this is so sweet and said i actually cried an amazing realistic bittersweet story u go!
chaeli.mee chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Aw! This story is really cute! Please update soon,

GalitMirav chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very nicely written. I love Remus and Sirius FRIENDSHIP stories. Keep up the good work.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I simply loved this story! And thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing a story with Sirius and Remus that is not slash! A majority of the slash stories out there make me sick, except maybe 2 or 3 extremely mild slash stories that are practically non-slash stories. Anyway, keep up the good work!
MurasakiNeko chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I loved it! It was sweet, the writing was wonderful and descriptive, and you really got into the characters' minds very well. It's rare that you find a fanfic that depicts so well the relationship between Sirius and Remus without being very obvious and slash (yours is almost ambiguous, which makes it even better, since we really DON'T know in the books, lol).
rosepetal13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Awh that was swwet. I hope it wasn't a slash, I don't think it was... Well it seemed very happy and fuzzy and you deserve a muffin. *produces a muffin from behind her back!