Reviews for The Patronus Charm
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Nice
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Now that sounds like something Remus would have done. Makes perfect sense. But it would have cause Remus and Harry to become closer and JK would allow that to happen. Thanks for the alternate view.
Any chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I have looked forever for a story about this thank s! it was so beautiful !
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Superb! I really like this!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was very well written. A great piece. I really enjoyed it. Lupin was great - both characterizations were good, and the writing was excellent. Thank you.
lovemoonyforever chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I love this story! I've read it five time since I first found it half a year ago. I'm nearly crying every time. It's so powerful and good!
dimyavie chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I really enjoyed your story. :) There seem to be tons of stories with Harry and Sirius, but I'm more into Harry and Lupin. He knew Lupin longer, despite the fact that Sirius is his godfather wouldn't he feel closer to Lupin just because of time? Sorry, I'm rambling again! Again, wonderful story!
A. Person and a half chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Oh, that was so wonderful! *Sobs hysterically* I really liked that, especially the way you put that little bit about his parents holding and tickling him and so forth before they were killed! That was the best fic I've read in a long, long, long...LONG time...

~A. Person
Princess Nayness chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
oh that was heaps good :) so beautiful and sad. you've done really well. aww poor lupin he's the best! hehe u should write more :)
rosepetal13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
that was deep. I love it. Ive always wanted Lupin to confess something like that, but I couldn't think of a way to write good job. I wanted to cry too. That was amazing. :)