Reviews for A prayer
Bluebonnet chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Very cool! It's wonderful that you choose to spend time and talk with God in the mornings.

I just wanted to encourage you to "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord." (Psalm 31:24). I pray that He will keep you encouraged and that you will grow closer to Him and deeper in your faith everyday.

"Mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance." Jude 2

Bluebonnet (a sister in Christ)

Romans 15:13
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hi. WHY can't I use your e-mail address? Computer won't let me. Thanks for your review of MY story,

"what if Talespin starred Launchpad". I have long suspected Talespin should of starred Launchpad. What is with Disney's "anybody but Launchpad" attitude problem? You'd think they were buying this stuff instead of us! It don't matter what YOU like, disney! Sorry. They're liable to 'we're in charge themselves right into chapter 11 if they're not careful.
The Silver Knight777 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
hey thanks for stopping by it isnt rude so dont worry. I am actually trying to move it. I just had to place it somewhere for a friend. I am not very good at writting summeries. Its not one of my God given talents. Thanks for the advise though I will try and put it into practice. If you have anymore then please tell me. How can any one learn if nobody teaches them? God Bless
Seer99999 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
It sounded great of what you wrote of our lord.

And cool pen name you got with your author profile.

I hope you'll R/R some of my own works sometime too.

Good luck with your writing and fanfics.
gnadrofwarc chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
hey i loved your prayer and i think it is SO great that you are so open with your faith i'm a christian to and i know some times it can be hard but it all pays off in the end
Baellista chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
A beautiful prayer and its nice to see someone that prayers in the mornings to help keep on the right track. After all, nothing can be done correctly without His help, eh?
kiwi's angel chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
hey i'm chiirstian too and that's neat
Glowsy chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Excellent prayer!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Keep praying, and keep the faith.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Keep praying, and keep the faith.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
A wonderful little prayer, and certainly worthy of being said. Keep up your faith!

Reading Redhead