Reviews for True Colors
fatcatjack9000 chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Argh. I'm beggining to hate Lorraine. She's a wonderful character, and you portray her very well, but I think she's a bit too mean. Couldn't you have one of the pranks work on her?

Is Sarah gonna have a love interest in this? Or anyone else?

I think this is a wonderful story and it going somewhere good. Updates!
Cerulean Musings chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Nice fic! Add a chapter soon!
Mouse In The Corner chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
His frog's name should be Eggs. Lol joking, it should be something funny though. Good book. Thanks for writting it.
central-gurl101 chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
o bad bad bad lorraine
NCsoccerplayer chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
I know u like havnt worked on your story in like forever. but you were doing such a great job and i hope you update it i cant wait until u do please do and soon.
nymphadoraera chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hey, just so you know, there's a CBTD category up under the movies section. Do move your fic there. Thanks! _
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
please update soon. this is a great story
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hi! Cool story!

I was wondering, do you mind if i added your fic to this compilation of CBTD fanfiction list of mine? If you do, then i'll take it off. I just wanted to compile all the CBTD fanfics out there so that its easy for me to read cbtd fanfics.

here's the link if you want to check it out.

Kassi chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
pls write more soon this story is really good. i was wondering if you are looking for a beta cos if you are i'll gladly take the job...neway when you write more pls email me at hope to hear form you soon

roxy chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
Hey! you should callthe frog beef!

pork, beans, beef!

Soz but what does butch mean? I remeber Lorraine saying it in the movie.
i-like-hot-girls chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
it should be meat
riley1844 chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
sorry i didn't update any sooner. i just got back from florida. great chapter! _ *_*
SpookedRabbits chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
Good story, I love it! Did you send me an e-mail because I'm really paranoid about viruses and I just delete any e-mail whose address is umfamilar well please continue!
melbo18 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
i love all cheaper by the dozen stories, especially yours! I love the stories where the kids are plotting and just being the baker kids. Maybe you could stick some henry in here... i am a clarinet player like he is and so that is why i love him (although i don't play mine with food in my mouth, lol!) Anyways, good job, and i will be eagerly awaiting your next update! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this!
anna2213 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
I like it alot. Great story. Don't you think there should be more CBTD fics? Great story!