Reviews for True Colors
fatcatjack9000 chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Argh. I'm beggining to hate Lorraine. She's a wonderful character, and you portray her very well, but I think she's a bit too mean. Couldn't you have one of the pranks work on her?

Is Sarah gonna have a love interest in this? Or anyone else?

I think this is a wonderful story and it going somewhere good. Updates!
Crystal Manning chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Nice fic! Add a chapter soon!
Mouse In The Corner chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
His frog's name should be Eggs. Lol joking, it should be something funny though. Good book. Thanks for writting it.
central-gurl101 chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
o bad bad bad lorraine
NCsoccerplayer chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
I know u like havnt worked on your story in like forever. but you were doing such a great job and i hope you update it i cant wait until u do please do and soon.
nymphadoraera chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hey, just so you know, there's a CBTD category up under the movies section. Do move your fic there. Thanks! _
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
please update soon. this is a great story
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hi! Cool story!

I was wondering, do you mind if i added your fic to this compilation of CBTD fanfiction list of mine? If you do, then i'll take it off. I just wanted to compile all the CBTD fanfics out there so that its easy for me to read cbtd fanfics.

here's the link if you want to check it out.

;p

Kassi chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
pls write more soon this story is really good. i was wondering if you are looking for a beta cos if you are i'll gladly take the job...neway when you write more pls email me at hope to hear form you soon

-Kassi
roxy chapter 5 . 7/2/2004
Hey! you should callthe frog beef!

pork, beans, beef!

Soz but what does butch mean? I remeber Lorraine saying it in the movie.
i-like-hot-girls chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
it should be meat
riley1844 chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
sorry i didn't update any sooner. i just got back from florida. great chapter! _ *_*
SpookedRabbits chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
Good story, I love it! Did you send me an e-mail because I'm really paranoid about viruses and I just delete any e-mail whose address is umfamilar well please continue!
melbo18 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
i love all cheaper by the dozen stories, especially yours! I love the stories where the kids are plotting and just being the baker kids. Maybe you could stick some henry in here... i am a clarinet player like he is and so that is why i love him (although i don't play mine with food in my mouth, lol!) Anyways, good job, and i will be eagerly awaiting your next update! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this!
anna2213 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
I like it alot. Great story. Don't you think there should be more CBTD fics? Great story!