Reviews for My Immortal
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was wonderful!

I can't believe that man tried to kill Marik and Ishizu and that nurse slapped him and said that his sister deserved to die!

I am so glad that Kaiba fired her, and her threat will not come through because she will be destroyed in a heartbeat just like all the other people who tried to take him down.

I am glad that Ishizu lived and I hope that evil man will get what's coming to him for that unforgivable act.
Ishtars ftw chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Beautiful and written with an admirably impressive level of skill. You have a true gift and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Lady Komodo chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
This story was so beautiful it made me cry at the end. Keep up the good work.
anin chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
i've read this story at least seven times and i still cry XP. that just shows how good of an author you are _. I LOVE THIS STORY! GREAT JOB(ok this a BIG understatement but i currently can't think of anything else to say)
raven rae for short chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
that was a great story! i loved it. i thought that when marik attacked the man who "killed" ishizu he was doing the right thing.
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
yeah so good! Sob. You really know how to make people cry.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Godzilla85 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very good written.I alos liked it when Seto stepped in,very awesome.:-)
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
So very sad!*cries* But glas she's okay!

You used Jo's song! Whoohoo! I LOVE that song. It introduced me to that group. I love their CD. I bought it a while go. I didn't get to tell you.
Vladimir Lenin chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
nice job!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Yet another cool story! :) Very exciting, touching and intriguing. The song included was a very nice touch, adding to the emotional feeling of the story. I look forward to your next great story. :)
clyde007 too lazy to sign chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Awesome...fluff..nice! Very nice! 0
Angel of Fate1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Lovely... No mistakes, well-written and full with heart-wrenching, eye-watering emotion. I can practically feel it... And Evanescence... Aah... Keep it up...
LisaMojobubbles chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Am typing very slowly/quietly because I am currently the only one awake 'cause it is midnight my time...

I had my hand clapped over my mouth the whole time to keep from squealing out loud, 'specially at the first 'all of me' and as soon as Seto came in to tell off the nurse I spazzed out.

Vewwy sleepy. Will go to sleep and dream of sibling fluff o