Reviews for Fallen Into Shadow
HylianLover chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Please update faster! Haha I Love this story keep it up!
Hylian of Hyrule chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Loved this chapter! I cannot wait to see what happens :)

Update please ! Thanks!
Yami and Ryoko chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I really enjoy your writing style it's very intriguing. I like how you have Link and Zelda speak more midevalish and politer how one would speak in the time period. The "rapping at my chamber door" made me laugh as I noticed you were making reference to the Raven.
horsie890 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
It's incredible. Someone who's actually really, really good at this. Definitely worthy of an award, and I've only read the first chapter.
JulietteDawson chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hello! I've been a huge fan of yours in the past, and am now with a new account. I'm trying to build up my past archive of favorites again. Thanks for your contributions to this awesome site, and I will review more later!
Aya chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
Hope you write more... I had never read something like this. Quite interesting :D
Perfect Soldier 01 chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
This is truly impressive work. Everything is in its right proportions, and your talent is simply astounding. I wish I could write like you do :3 But really, this is amazing. Only sometimes things get a little too intense and I need to take a break. The start of the first chapter too I felt wasn't quite in sync with the rest of it. I don't know, but something didn't quite feel right, almost as if you were warming up.

Hope to see more great stuff :D

~Perfect Soldier 01
SimplisticDreams chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
I love how you set the mood in your stories! I'd say description is one of your advantages in writing! (It's kind of a cliffy... leaving Link with that 'dark shade' in his eyes.)
SimplisticDreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
O... I like this fan fiction... it's very suspensful... Great job!
Evil Excalibur chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Did u get my letters?

I've been writin' to ya b-cuz ,y computer sometimes does not let me review directly from .

Everytime this happens, I write the reviews in an e-mail and send it to orcawoman (you know the rest).

Is that really your e-mail address? I got it from .

Anyways, here's your review...

I think you're right, Link's goin' coocoo. Who could've ever imagined that HE would treat Zelda like that...and then leave so calm...This is a bit wicked ya know (that's what makes me like it so much).

Ya know, I may not b able to read the Forgotten Memories' last chapter til weekend b-cuz it's really long and I need some time...but you're getting reviewed anyways...take care!
Akki45 chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
Creepy. Everything about Link has gotten creepier. Poor Zelda. We need more writers like you! Some people just aren't creative enough. I know I've fallen into slumps before. Oh well, as always, keep up the good work!
NoOneOfNote chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Give an "A"! Give a "W"! Give me an "E"! Give me a "S"! Give me an "O"! Give me a "M"! Give me an "E"! What do we have? AWESOME!

Sorry for not reviweing before... my IE has been a pain in the $$ lately and only works when it feels like to -_- It'd make you happy if I updated? Oh, okay, I'll try to update P But I'm such a lazy person xD

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA! Update soon! :D
Selah Ex Animo chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Hello!

Lovely chapter you have here; I particularly liked the descriptions, and how Link convinced himself that his harshness with Zelda was soley her fault. I also liked the incorporation of rain - it went well with the angsty feelings of your fic. I noticed you did the same thing in 'The Legend of Zelda: Forgotten Memories' (which I took a look at and so far find delightful! ) in about the second chapter... very well done.

Your description of the kiss was very nice, and a bit chilling, particularly when the reader realises he's staring in that disconcerting manner at the princess... And your portrayal of Zelda is wonderful! Kudos for a job well done!

I look forward to reading the revised edition of this fic; in my opinion it's wonderful the way it is, so a revised version would be absolutely thrilling! I look forward to another chapter, and wish you well.

Adios,

- Selah
Bvv chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
OMG! I missed a chapter! How could I? I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed, but now for both chapters : really good! Link's beginning to change... poor Zelda, I think she will be hurt before the end... probably in both meanings of the word. Update soon!
La Dorada chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
Hey LaAriella!

Nice chapter again! Sorry I don't have much time, but keep going and I will look forward to reading the next one!