Reviews for Ice Cream Sundaes and Chocolate Cake
Ponn Oviyaa chapter 26 . 4/1/2020
I really loved your story(except the ending). Char and Byron could have got a happy ending. But otherwise your story was great. I want you to write more stories like this.
Tashauna chapter 27 . 3/15/2017
Oh, my GOD!

I love you and hate you at the same time hahaha!

This has been an incredible story! It took me up to the highest euphoria and took me down completely to the lowest depths of heartbreak right along with Charlotte.

I have loved the Babysitters Club since I was nine, and now I am 26. I love every single one of the characters, and feel as though I know them personally.

Knowing how sensitive Charlotte is, I really felt pain when she was dealing with Byron and with Jeff.

The ending was so sad, but that's OK.

I loved this story so much!
alyssa aka lissy chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
How dare you end the story like this.
im crying, :'(
But freaking awesome story,Ilove this and this is like one of my favortie ones of my favroites to read.
Lola chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
Awesome storie
Please keep writing
Ifab1ndiya chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Haha Karen & Jenny are too cute! "And we can't stop!" I wish David-Micheal & Nick were in this.
sarish chapter 26 . 5/6/2008
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I absolutely loved it. I cried when it was over and Byron and Charlotte did not get back together, but was so happy when I saw that you wrote a sequel! It was awesome! Thank you for writing it!
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i've read this story a long time ago, and i gotta say it's one of the best BSC fics I've ever read.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/14/2007
omfg! i really do hate you for that horribly depressing ending. poor charlotte.
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
absolutely-postively love this story! So passionate! Charlotte was so "nice girl" in the BSC series, it's nice to see her get rid of her shell completely!
angie chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
i'm a little late to be getting into these, but i'm loving this story! it's so ANM!
Julianne chapter 27 . 8/3/2007
Hi, just finished your story and it is AWESOME! I love, loved, LOVED it! I was really hoping that Charlotte would get in with Byron in the end though, but oh well ... I have to agree, happy endings are a bit overrated. So sad, but soo good! Did you ever make a sequel after? I know you said you might, but I'm not sure how long ago the fanfic was written. I would LOVE to read a sequel! By the way, I'm 18 and I love the BSC so don't feel bad lol.
Annalisa chapter 20 . 1/20/2007
I'm not able to write a long critique right now, but I wanted to write something to express encouragement to continue the story and to let you know that I enjoyed what you've written so far! Lately I've been re-reading my old Baby-sitters Club books, enjoying that old feeling I used to get when I read them, and this fan fiction has really hit the spot. (I hardly ever read fan fiction so this is saying something!) Your story is kinda more PG-13 than the books, which is both amusing (I mean, no Ann M. Martin book would mention condoms!) and satisfying.

A specific comment about the story: I would've liked to read more about their time in Sea City. That part felt glossed over. Also, the first book set in Sea City, Boy Crazy Stacey, was one of my favorite books and it would've been extremely enjoyable to revisit some of the Sea City haunts again with these new (older) characters. It would be really cute if you did the "let me tell you about my friends" chapter with these new members of the BSC, too! Just my opinions, of course.

This was so much fun to read. Keep writing!

P.S. Also, all the talk of ice cream and chocolate cake made me REALLY hungry for sweets!
digigirl02 chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
Great chapter.
digigirl02 chapter 17 . 12/15/2006
I love this chapter, is very sweet.
digigirl02 chapter 12 . 12/15/2006