Reviews for Ice Cream Sundaes and Chocolate Cake
redhed311 chapter 14 . 8/25/2004
I like this. I was wondering if the Jeff thing would ever be resolved. Keep it up!
S chapter 12 . 8/23/2004
I really love your story please keep writing!
l-dogg chapter 12 . 8/7/2004
Charlotte was always my favorite charge. Great story. Please don't tell me it's over.
munch010 chapter 12 . 8/5/2004
this is really good please keep writing! i love it!
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 12 . 7/31/2004
this was the first bsc story i have read on fan fiction but i loved!keep writing!i liked your idea of your story on the younger kids instead.
Bewilderment chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
I'm almost kind of embarrassed to read Baby-sitter's club, because of the name alone. But I've read a lot of them...and your story is really good. So keep writing and I'll keep reading! Bye!
laura chapter 12 . 7/28/2004
That is the best story i have ever read!You have a lot of talent and you definately need to write some more chapters!You've got me hooked and i cant wait to read some more about byron and char!
pinkputtytats chapter 12 . 7/22/2004
aw! that was really good well done
Nikki chapter 12 . 7/22/2004
Keep goiong...I love this story..wondering if Jeff will make an appearance...
miligurl08 chapter 12 . 7/20/2004
You are a great writer. There is no denying it. By the way I love that song. ("I'll be") Please continue writing this story.
Kayla chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
Fabulous, fabulous! **applause**
redhed311 chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
Great story! The Byron/Charlotte pairing was always one of my favorites.
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
Wow... it's different, & it's really cool. Keep it up, 'hun! Is there more?
Paris chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
Well, if this is finished now, you have done quite a nice job with the whole story. Your writing isn't crappy at all, and neither is the story. It was very light, but also quite well written. I'd like to read more of your work in the future, so please continue writing when you return from your holiday. Have fun!
stargirlie chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
I've been loving this fic! I was so surprised when I read that you had almost given up on it - please don't do that, it's great. I like the Byron/Char pairing, it's very believable, and your writing is brilliant. If there is more to this story, then keep going. I'll look forward to reading it all. :o)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »