Reviews for Ice Cream Sundaes and Chocolate Cake
Rachey-Baby chapter 9 . 7/4/2004
Wot a gud story i really enjoyed reading it! Is this the end?
MoonCat chapter 9 . 7/3/2004
Update please!
welshfairy chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
Your story is getting really, really good! I can't wait to see what happens with Charlotte and Byron. Excellent work!
Paris chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
Hey, this is a really cool story so far, I have been reading it from the beginning, but i didn't have a log in name to review, and i couldn't be bothered getting one. It's a very cute plot, and i like your characterization, especially the prospects of Byron and Char hooking up together.

Paris
Becky chapter 6 . 6/20/2004
6/20/04

Dear Ann M. Martin [the best author ],

This is the best! Please continnue.

Sincerly,

Becky
planets in a row chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
lol, your story isn't bad at all, it's great. I can't wait to read the next "installment".

I wasn't really making out that the charecters ages were out of wack... I just wanted to make sure I had them right in my head. I can remember when Karen didn't like Jenny! She thought Jenny was a full on prissy snob. lol. But now they like each other? meh. People change in seven years... heh, coffee. it remeinds me of Gilmore Girls.

I could see Byron and Charlotte together. They were always the shy ones, and I dunno... they'd just suit each other. lol.

Love and Lucky Stars

xoxo
pimpleface chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
okay... so maybe the relationships between the characters are a bit foggy. maybe i didn't set them up properly enough. (sorry! 'tis my first fanfic story!) here's a re-cap to clear things up:

becca ramsey jordan pike - have been going out for a few months

charlotte jeff schafer - past relationship

charlotte byron pike - new relationship (?)
MaCaHa2005 chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
is char going to develop a crush on Byron? Oh no! What will happen if Becca finds out before Byron?
MaCaHa2005 chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
Aww they let her go on the trip I can't wait to see what happens!
pimpleface chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
thank you FollowingBlue for your critiques! i was oh-so silently hoping that no one would see my boo-boos with the timeline. P lol. the age thing? i had the storyline in my head and basically thought over the main characters without much hesitation, just needing to have characters THERE to be able to put a story out. does that make sense? so maybe all the ages are out of wack, but it's not HUGE concern for me, so hopefully none of the real BSC fans will kick me for it! )

oh, maybe i should explain why i picked karen and jenny in the first place. i just skimmed through Claudia and Mean Janine (#7) and it had a short bit when Claudia was alluding to karen disliking jenny, so i just left it at that. the 80's hair-do thing? i'll change that. thanks for pointing it out! )

and lastly, so THAT'S why i haven't been getting reviews. i thought everyone thought my story REALLY REALLY sucked. "is it THAT bad?" merci beaucoup again! i REALLY appreciate it )
planets in a row chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Hi there. I really like the idea you have for this story. Usually, people put Vanessa or Karen as the President of the club, and I'm glad to see Charlotte as President. In the books, she was seen as really shy, but I like that you've made he come out of her shell a bit.

There is something that's bugging me, though. You've got your timeline wrong. In Chapter Two or Three, Becca said something about "Growing up together. He saw me with buck teeth and bad 80's hairdo's!"

But then in Chapter Six, you have Charlotte singing along to My Immortal.

If the girls are sixteen in 2004, then they would have been born in 1988 (I should know, cuz I'm sixteen right now!) So, really, they would have been two years old for the eighties. So no one would have seen them with bad 80's hair-so's... because they wouldn't have had hair. or, much of it.

I was also just checking... Charlotte, Becca are 16. So does that make Vanessa 16 or 17 (I can't remember is she was older or the same age as the other two). And Karen would be 15, and Jenny would be 12? is that right?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Oh, and another thing: you might get more reviews if you let people leave un-signed reviews. A lot of people don't have accounts here, but just read the fiction. And there are other people who are sometimes too lazy to login, lol.

Love and Lucky Stars

MaCaHa2005 chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
She's not over Jeff? I know it hard to get over someone who you always had feelings for I feel bad because I thought she was talking about Jordan! I had to re read it sorry about that. But, they're all going away from the weekend at the beach? I wonder if Jeff is going to be there! I cannot wait for you to update! :)
MaCaHa2005 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Char took over the club? That's amazing I cannot wait to find out what going to happen between her and Jordan. Great story I enjoy reading it! :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13