Reviews for Ice Cream Sundaes and Chocolate Cake
digigirl02 chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
Awesome fic.
t.pierce fan chapter 27 . 5/28/2006
hey...nice and all but i think u shud have put char wit byron in de end it would have been a lot cooler if that happened
Mary chapter 27 . 5/4/2006
Bloody hell. This is one of the few fics worth reading on here-good job.
Sapphire Legend chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
OMG!I really luv ur story! Pleaze rite more!
Soph chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Simply amazing. I reviewed the sequel first but that was when I was barely coherent so I figured you'd want some real feedback. You obviously are as big of a fan as I am to include all the motifs characteristic of the original BSC series while spinning out original characters and plot lines and I think you might just do this better than Ann M. Martin herself! Keep writing, if you could email me the part you omitted in the sequel and of any notifications of new chapters, I'd be very happy. Keep up the good work!
Helena chapter 27 . 2/14/2006
I loved your fic, that's the first thing I have to say.

I am a fan of the BSC and I love the idea of using the kids from the books as the teens of fic.

I'm off to read your sequel now, keep up the good work!
collybird chapter 27 . 2/11/2006
I was amazed to discover this fic! Perhaps slightly naively I'd never thought to look for BSC fanfics before and today I came across this by pure chance and I am so glad I did.

I miss the BSC series desperately and this fic brought them back to life for me and I had a smile on my face from start to finish [even in the sad parts].

I think the ending was perfect because it was completely unexpected. I'm so used to BSC stories always having happy endings.

Oh and I signed up just to leave this comment lol. That's how much I loved this fic. It's written beautifully and inspired me no end.

Now I'll spend my time missing Charlotte et al as much as I miss the original BSC.

It was so much fun imagining how they'd look now and I'm sure the boys all turned out to be very gorgeous indeed.
Angel chapter 26 . 1/23/2006
This story is AMAZING! Can u rite another on? PLEASE?
asdhfaeglruh chapter 26 . 1/3/2006
Ahahaha, when I was younger I was obsessed with the BSC books, and oddly enough, I loved the Pike triplets-especially Byron. I dunno why. But I love that I found this story...and I love that Byron was a central character. It brings back memories of the books. :) Now I'm off to read the sequel!
kt chapter 26 . 1/2/2006
but...but...why? Byron and Char are awesome together.
x.X.Bex.X.x chapter 21 . 12/7/2005
oh my goodness. i loove your take on byron. that is so how i pictured him! and it doesn't hurt that i love sean faris either. tee hee. i love this story!
Written Sparks chapter 27 . 8/2/2005
Wow. I really really loved that story. I even checked out the link for the pictures and there are a few diferences in what I thought, like Jeff has softer features in my mind, Byron's hair is a little redder, and Charlotte looks different to me, but the others were pretty much what I had in mind. I really like the way you write, most people that write BSC stories are super lame and childish but this was really really good. I would have reviewed every chapter but I'd never have finished the story. I like how you ended the story I really do. I'm secretly glad she said no to Jeff, I liked her and Byron a lot. I'm off to read the sequel, hope it's just as good.
Jennifer chapter 27 . 7/10/2005
I read the whole thing. And I loved it.
Jennifer chapter 13 . 7/10/2005
Hi! I have no idea how long its been since you wrote this, but I stumbled on it through a google of the BSC. I think your fan fic is great and I intend to finish reading it. I think you write very well, and this is how Ann M wouild have wrote if she was writing in 2005 and Kristy didn't have such a big mouth.

Jennifer
anonymous chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
this was an incredibly well-written piece ) you did an excellent job!
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »