Reviews for Ice Cream Sundaes and Chocolate Cake
singergirl chapter 12 . 11/24/2004
AH! that is so good. this is my first fic i read where they are all grown-up so the 1st 5 min. i was lyk OH MY GOODNESS OH MY STARZZ and other interjections such as those. plz keep writin i luv it!
atalanta's apples chapter 27 . 11/18/2004
Haha, for some reason I can see the sequel being titled "ice cream sundaes, chocolate shakes" hahhaa.

I was all ready and gung ho and rooting for Byron even though I had been rooting for Jeff the whole time. And i was thinking "damn this girl is good for making me change my mind in one chapter!" and then...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Yet...the ending seemed fitting. What Byron said was right, in his way. I think. Blah, I'm just in shock that this is over so I'm trying to forumlate my thoughts to give you a proper review.

I love this fic, I loved following it. It was cute, sweet, angsty, the WORKS. Great job and you can rest assured that I will definitely follow the sequel if you write one!
munch010 chapter 27 . 11/17/2004
GOOD LORD! this is so good, and ur right, happy crap is so tiring! please email me if u rite more, i loved it and really like the way u portrayed the characters,

sincerly, ~k
lladybug777 chapter 27 . 11/16/2004
can i say something to you?please?wahahaha!I LOVE YOU(in the healthy non-gay way)!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!I ENJOYED EVERY WORD OF THIS MAGICAL LOVABLE STORY THAT TOUCHES MY INNER SOUL!I LOVE YOU!AND PLEASE PLAES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME-IT WOULD BE AN HONOR!CUPCAKEGOATSPRINKLES IS MY ADRESS!:(
lladybug777 chapter 26 . 11/16/2004
can i please say something to you?please?

I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!AGH!HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO ME-TO CHAR-TO ME?YOU SUCK EGGS-AND BANANAS AND KIWIS AND LEMONS AND LIMES AND-OOH-*GASP*...grape fruits...YOU SUCK! *sticks out tongue* pl!
stargazer333 chapter 26 . 11/16/2004
That was such a sad ending! I've followed your story for a long time, and I must say, it is one of the best I've seen. The raw emotion is so easy, yet so difficult, to identify with. You put it out on the table, and really threw yourself into this story. Thank you for this piece. Please email me for writer's correspondence, if you wish. I always enjoy chatting with wonderful writers.:) Keep up the good work!;)

- Stargazer
lisa chapter 27 . 11/15/2004
Hey! I just read ur story and loved it. I read it all in one sitting. I actually read a bit a few weeks back but just got around to finishing it. Can't wait 4 the sequel. Some people might not like the ending but I thought it was befitting. I wanted to c the pics of the cast but could not get them. It kept saying the URL is invalid. :( Well thats all. Hope this is not 2 long.
charliestark chapter 27 . 11/15/2004
I really sad that you ended it there, and depressed because of the answer Bryon gave Char after she said no to Jeff for him but I'm looking forward to the sequel! I can't wait to read it. Sometimes when it is a sad ending I always make up a happy ending. Do you mind? I mean I kno it's your story so I don't want you to get mad at me. But it was just a really sad ending! ; I enjoyed all you're chapters, and I loved the story and the way you gave us a picture of what your characters looked like to you. That was awesome... I could swear I've seen Becca somewhere but I can't remember... oh well! I loved reading all you're chapters and you're final note. I hate goodbyes! ; I hope you write more stories. I'll never forget your fanfic!

Love,

Chanelle98
Rachey-Baby chapter 27 . 11/15/2004
Ibeen with the story since the begining but i didnt review cos i wanted to see the end. I am very impressed! The only thing I hated was the end but plz plz plz do a sequel!
Paris chapter 27 . 11/15/2004
This stiory was great, I reviewed several of the earlier chapters and although I didn't review many of them, I followed this story all the way through and enjoyed every bit of it.

I thought your ending was perfect, I too get sick of happy endings every time, and it's nice to finally see a story that goes a little against the grain to show a more realistic sequence of events. After what Char put Brian through, I wouldn't have taken her back straight away if I was him.

Great story, a sequel would be wonderful. I hope your exams went well for you and good luck!

Paris
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 27 . 11/14/2004
A sequel! *bounces* yay! Please write a sequel? *puppy dog eyes*
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 26 . 11/14/2004
:o no! :o( Poor Charlotte! Aww. It's been a great fanfic, one of the best I've read in a long time.
Sabs-skater chapter 27 . 11/14/2004
I HATE just kidding but that ending was 2 sad.I no i'm a sucker but I wanted a sweet fluffy ending:( lol anyway it was a good ending but mabye u should do a sequel or an alternetive ending that would make me VERY happy.
stargirlie chapter 26 . 11/14/2004
Oh! Heartbreaking. *sobs uncontrollably* Still, I am glad she picked Byron. And I can totally see his point of view. Personally, I don't have a problem with happily ever after's *frowns at you* but it was still a great ending to a great story.

Oh, and a sequel would be cool... ;oD
These Days chapter 27 . 11/13/2004
Wow. WOW. That did NOT go where I was expecting it to go. WOW.

That was great though. You don't find many stories that have an ending like that. On one hand I hate how stories always end in the cliche happily-ever-after, on the other hand, the happily-ever-afters make it seem fufilled and right.

Anyway. What I'm trying to say is, great story. I've been reading it from the beginning and it's one of the better ones in this fandom. I still love the early parts where everything's happy, but the drama was great too. Excellent.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »