Reviews for Ice Cream Sundaes and Chocolate Cake
laura chapter 18 . 10/7/2004
thatis the most awesum story!

i loved it and i wanna c char and byron bak 2gether!
munch010 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
hi. ur ff is so good. please update soon. this os u dont u[pdate i will forever parish. the fate of my life is in ur hads! anyways ttfn
munch010 chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
I LOVE IT! please please please ploease please please please please please plese continue!

thanks!
rebeccag239 chapter 18 . 10/4/2004
Great chapter

I hope Bry and Char get back together

Keep writing

Digifan
Babylon by Candlelight chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
Hah! I didn't think that Char and Jeff would hook up; I thought that after Char said no to Byron, he would go find Brittany.

WRITE MORE WOMAN! I love this story!
Rachey-Baby chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
Carry on plz... dis story is gettin more tense wid every chapter!
atalanta's apples chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
Whoa, you totally tricked me with that chapter title! haha...Man, it's so hard to tell if Byron was just doing everything to get with Charlotte or if he really meant some of it. I hope he meant some of it...but I feel so sorry for Charlotte as well...what a sticky situation...great job!
nikkiloola chapter 18 . 10/3/2004
Hi,

This story just gets better and better every time i have seen that you have updated. I really like the way you have gone with it, and didn't expect that last chapter. Full of surprises. Well Done!
cheerangel1 chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
i love this story! this was a great chapter too! When i used to read the books, i remember charlotte n stacey being really close, so maybe you should have like stacey come back or somethin n have charlotte talk to her a/b byron n everything? Just a suggestion! Please continue soon!
Amber chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
Awesome! I'm glad you let Charlotte be strong enough to go with her ideals.
lladybug777 chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
way to turnon the heat!i cammand more chapters NOW!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
No! :o( TBH I actually thought that Byron was going to be disloyal... :o( I can't believe you broke them up! :o( I love it though, it's excellent.
stargirlie chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
Argh! How dare you? You better update soon, I can't very well have them hating each other for long, not when it's SO obvious that they're meant for each other! Seriously, great chapter, and I can't wait for more, so ignore school and hurry up and update.

Oh, and yes, guilty, I DID think it was going to be Jeff & Char... it almost made me not want to read it, I was THAT upset... I now feel seriously stupid. ;oD
Amber chapter 16 . 9/29/2004
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
sabs chapter 16 . 9/26/2004
The story's great. Can't wait 4 the continuetion.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »