Reviews for One Of Us
love this romy bit!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great work.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
One of the family, that's great.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Cool, I really like your X-men evolution stories!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
that was short but it was sweet i really enjoyed it no acually i loved it...lol.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Great story!
j.l chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
good story. i like how logan "welcomed" remy. you should really continue this story further, there's so much more you could do with it! anyway, update soon!
stacia chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
that was adorable! I hope you add more chapters :)
THIboxNK chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
There's one thing in this story I was laughing at that I really shouldn't have. You know when he called Logan "mon amie". You do have that partially correct: 'mon' is my and 'amie' is friend... but it means FEMALE friend- ami is masculin (i'm takin' french right now... my teacher is insane...) So you kinda said Logan was a woman. That was extremely amusing.

Besides the mix up that could have well just been a type-o, this story was wicked awesome! Keep it up!
Gothicruby chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Ha, that was cool, like the way Logan was seriously mad at our poor, lovable Cajun friend. Nice the way he accepts Remy but threatens to gut him if anything happens to Rogue. Keep up the good work, kay?
mystic-wiccan chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This is really cute i like it!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
aww, happy fun cuteness! that's always enjoyable. so yay! gold stars for you.
Episodic chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
It's so fluffy, I'm floating like a feather ... never mind the fact that I'm already as light as a feather. Anywho, great little bit you got there. It's cute. I actually went Aw.
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 6/12/2004