Reviews for The New Sith Order: Mirrormath
Smenzer chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
Another great chapter. Mara meets Maul, huh? I think Maul better watch out! But he IS a great swordfighter. And I think Jaina doesn't know her uncle's history very well. Shame on her! She should recognize Obi's name I think.
Smenzer chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
This chapter was awesome! It makes up big time for the confusion in Chapter 1. I love all the little details you put into it. Will Leia find out that the boy is her father?
Smenzer chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
This first chapter is a bit confusing, as sometimes you dont use names but say "she". Do you mean Padme? Otherwise its interesting...
Audreidi chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Very interesting...(rubs hands together) I'm sorry I wasn't there to beta this. I noticed a few things, of course, but not significant enough to state here for you to change. You're probably working on or nearly finished chapter 5...I'll be around to start betaing 6 if you want.

Fascinating plot development, of course...it just seemed to move a little quickly for me. Which of course means: coughLongerChapterscough. Of course seven pages is all right...it's better of course with size 10, single spaced, but I'm just overly picky because I know you. Heh heh. But you surely are adding fresh twists of your own to this plot idea. :D
fdgfdgfdgdfgfdgfg chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I know you have this on JNet , just thought I'd review it here.I love the idea! Its so work!
This account exists no more chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Ooh! Star Wars! (Like Gimpy off Undergrads.) Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun, I like Star Wars, dun-dun-dun-dun!

And Eowyn (Smiles sweet, psycho smile.) Lord of the Wings is back! And it's posted in a nice clean non-script format. Go check it, ya hear?
Molly chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
For years I have had the fantasy plot of Obi-Wan somehow appearing/being transported to the future and finding out what happened to the Jedi and dealing with it. The story could unfold any number of ways and go many different directions, but the point is that Obi-Wan have to deal with the shock and horror of what happened and those in the future would have to deal with this "ghost" from the past. This story very much seems to be one of those possible plotlines I've dreamed of and combed the Net for all these years and I thank you for it. So far it is wonderfully written and even better, Darth Maul and Qui-Gon (maybe?) seem to be along for the roller coaster emotional ride ahead. Please update soon, this waiting is killing me!
Audreidi chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
Yay! You took my suggestions in ways I hadn't thought of...and it fit in wonderfully. Your characterizations have improved lots, I think. Keep it going...I await the next chapter. This story will have an interesting plot line, methinks...
Rapscallion chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
Hey, great story. I really like how they got spread all across the galaxy. Keep at it and I hope that you'll get to updating this story soon.
Unlogged Sith lady chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
*Glomps Maul*

Yay! you updated! Oh. Keep writing.

M. Candies of Doom!
voxenking chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
Great chapter. Once again. It's getting interesting.
Audreidi chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Heh...to a near paste, yes. (sings) The Plot goes ever on and on, from the Thingie where it began...

Something I noticed: you mentioned, in the narrative about Luke, that he thought Leia was "off with Han on a mission or something". She's his sister; I think he'd know where she had gone. ;) But, great chapter...could you make them a touch longer?
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
*sing song voice* I know where this is going! I know where it's going!

but keep writing anyway!

Hey when is Candies 2 going up?
Audreidi chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
(grins knowingly and evilly) Ahh...yes. The plot thickens to a near paste, eh? Lovely...I actually would say you'd be stealing more from Tatooine Engagement than Jedi Dawn, but you're not, and that's okay. So I'm assuming there will be more Sithly appearances than Darth Maul, seeing as the title is the New Sith Order. It's somewhat difficult to have a whole Order with only one sentient...this will be interesting...mwahaha...
Ozziegrl chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Very intersting storyline, I've been enjoying your descriptions... good work - keep it up. :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »