Reviews for Monty Python and the Holy Jewel
Taryn Streambattle chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Good song parodies, esp. Twinkle Twinkle Earendil!

Funny!

s/5876172/1/ 100 things not to do in Middle Earth

s/5914540/1/ 21 Ways to Annoy Sauron
Nienna of the Valar chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
*lol* I love your story! Keep up the good work!
This Is A Conspiracy chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Neat stuff.
ShakiraCrazy chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
yeah... no offensive but I'm kinda glad I stalled reading this :P While the prior chapter were brilliant, this one was incredibly boring O.O
Good Queen Vold chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
Minas Happy Place! I'm going there for a Happy Meal! :)

Um, right. I'm glad you updated...it's about time! Continue with the madness, mellon nín!

-Christie-
Vilya0 chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
Hi! I'm happy to see you haven't given upon this fic. It would have been awful. But I do hope you will post sooner and...maybe longer chapters? ;) When you talked about the fishermen, I thought for a moment there would be people saying "Oh fishy fishy fishy fish!" "A fish, a fish, a fish, a fishy, oh!" but well, it's not really in the Holy Grail, it wouldn't have been apt. Please please please write soon!
Lilly Baggins chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
Hehehe xD I like it. I like the Elessar song! *dances* I'm glad you updated!
Shayluh chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
This stuff is fabulous! Keep up the good work!
Araniel chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
oh, oh. Laire, you're killin me! *is dying of laughter* it's just too funny!

'no thanks to my muses...putting them up for sale' *buys muses so Laire can buy good muses* there you go!

*runs away to finish stupid geometry so can read next chapters*
Ode2Joy chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Once again, sorry it took me so long to review. Anyways, "Faramir the Weak, son of Denethor the Pyromaniac" Oh. My. Eru. When I saw that I started screaming I was laughing so hard. The song was great too. I also assume that you meant "Husband of Eowyn" as opposed to "Wife of Eowyn", when Faramir was talking about himself. Unless you're trying to bring out his feminine qualities... lol. HI-Larious. I can't wait for more!
FoolishlyBraveDarkStar chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
heh heh... Eowyn is COOL!
FoolishlyBraveDarkStar chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
hee hee hee... Paralellogram Table... arwen planning to kill ARagorn and take over Gondor... women's rights... JRRT in Arda... Monty Python... I love it! Keep going!
Good Queen Vold chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
MUAHAHAHAHA! Gosh, you should've killed her like in the movie. O.o

This is going on my favourites.

You are talented.

I bow down before you.
Good Queen Vold chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
I am so glad that I found this, Laire. Monty Python rocks...did you know that I can talk like a knight who says NEE?

NEE! NEE! NE!
Sheena Fujibayashi chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
I love this chapter and I'm so glad Eowyn didn't get burned at the stake!

Anyway, I'm off to brag to my friend that I was right!

(I love being right!)