Reviews for The House of Red
NoVacancyMind chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
So I know the chance of this being updated is as likely as a sequel to 10k being made... but nonetheless have to say I really enjoy it.
Josephine73 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I am really looking forward to the rest of the story. My only issue is that you forgot that King Wendell gave Wolf a declaration that all wolves are to be pardoned and considered heros in his Kingdom. Now I know that prejudices are abundant everywhere, but I would have assumed that at least in the Palace, that King Wendell's staff and servants would know better. Also Wolf would not have been so nervous going back because of this.
That being my only issue, it still is a great story thus far. I love to read but lack the imagination to write. Keep up the good work!
MillaSnape chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Love the story so far... it took me right back to the 10th Kingdom. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh is only you would finish this! I just re watched 10th Kingdom again, and I am in dire need of a good fanfiction like this! What is left here is not enough! But thanks for trying I guess, what you have was fun and intriguing, well worth the read! Now excuse me as I go off to bed to dream up a possible ending to this!
Boudicca of Green chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
This is by far the best 10th kingdom story I've read on this site by far! It's engaging and entertaining, I do hope you add another chapter to it.
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
What a wonderfully written little story. Well plotted and with characters very much in character. I do hope you havent abandoned it completely. I'd like to read the outcome.
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
What a lovely Tenth Kingdom 2, please keep it up!
Tinlaure chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
This is very well written. I really hope you continue it. Please please please
george chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Please, please, please say that you are still working on this. You have no idea how excited I was to find that the last update was from less than a year ago. I may yet have hope! A well written, longish 10th Kingdom story! My heart doth flutter!

But seriously, all histrionics aside, I do have rather pronounced 10th Kingdom withdrawal *coughWolfcough,* your story is marvelously written, and I would love to read more of it.
Azzyness chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
poor lil girl. :(

I LOVE YOU WOLF

plz continue !

xD

Azzyness chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
omg thats so adoreable, i love this story !

please please continue it !

wolf is so friggin adoreable !

Azzyness chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
LOVE IT !

poor little wolf girl :(

adoreable wolf :) hes so amazing.

funny pathetic tony (hehe)

more chapters plz :)

blacksparklyfaery chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Really enjoyed this so far - nicely written. A few typos, but overall the writing is good and you have the characters spot on! Some great moments - especially the little girl in the woods, and I'm really liking the tension caused with Wolf. You've even managed to make me like Tony (and he's my least favourite character!) so congrats!

I look forward to reading the next chapter soon :-)
LadyLasa chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
This story is simply enthralling. I'll be watching for updates. You've done a wonderful job of keeping everyone in character and the end of each chapter leaves me wanting to immediately continue to the next.
MaidM chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
This is very fantastic so far. I really like your characterizations, especially of Wolf and Wendell. Keep it up!