Reviews for Coming Into Her Own
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/10
I can't wait to see what happens next! A rebel Hermione.
I think Luna is pretty accurate, however I feel that she needs to be more of an outsider hence that is who she is
Well it's a late night some me too. This fanfic is absolutely wonderful I really enjoy it ove read it about three times And I am still not tired of it you did awesome.:)
Ok, its2:00 am right now and I'm not even tired, this is the best fan fiction I have ever read!
I still love this it just gets more and more exhilarating as each chapter goes on. Officially my absolute favourite fan fiction.
Ok I'd just like to say that this is wonderfully written with the perfect amount of funny and sarcastic. Like J.K herself wrote it. Perfect for a late night reading to fall asleep, or for some wonder full entertainment. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Best fanfic I have ever read!
Sophie chapter 3 . 7/12
Hello, this is my first review but this is one of my favourite fanfics ever I'm really enjoying it but when Henry tried to kiss hermione I nearly threw my iPad across the room

-Sophie
Jules120701 chapter 11 . 6/5
Lit boi
The fanster chapter 9 . 5/21
Awesome
The fanster chapter 1 . 5/21
I re-read the "(The lion, mind you)" Part before understanding it. Lol
Charlotte chapter 11 . 1/15
Thank you so much for this! I definitely like your way of writing without all the R...if you catch my drift... you're definitely a great writer, and I like the way it's so care-free!
diamond destiny chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Scratch what I said earlier this was absolutly my favorite chapter! or maybe like chapters 7-10.
diamond destiny chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
OMGOODNESS! yay! they kissed! like, really kissed!
diamond destiny chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I haven't even read the whole thing and I love it! This was my favorite chapter so far and I think the Harry/Luna stuff is interesting too. Though I think I like it better when Harry ends up with Ginny