Reviews for Coming Into Her Own
Carrie chapter 11 . 8/20
One of the best fan fictions Ive ever read! Absoloutely loved it, and wish you couldve written more on their story. Youre a really good writer!
Taypay chapter 11 . 6/20
That is the best series ever u need to right like 1,000,000,000 more chapters
PashiCat chapter 11 . 6/11
That was a brilliant story! I loved it, and you're very inspirational. (At the end I was imagining Ginny and Harry making faces at each other while listening to Ron and Hermione's conversation)
qwertyuiopx chapter 4 . 6/8
That is absolutely rubbish! Terrible! Shameful! I could write much better! Did you even read Harry Potter?!
This is awesome! I love the story and the plot, but I think you should make Ginny and Harry stay together. You definitely need to continue the story, I am dying to know the rest!
Caitlynn chapter 1 . 4/28
That was like a whole book you should write some more about Ron and Hermione
YAY! Now all you need to do is put Harry and Ginny together and this will be my favorite series
AVADA KEDEVRA GNOMES!

Haha sorry I couldn't resist. Anyway, I love this series sooo much I'm reading it for the 3rd time (I think) Awesome
Study girl chapter 1 . 1/30
No hermione don't change! Please you're amazing like you are don't let Ron change you!

I have never cared for Ron-hermione myself but hey, this fanfic is great and well written!

Floo power lol! Oh well I make so many mistakes myself I would mark up this fanfic if I wrote it - not because it's bad, it's very good, all I mean is that it would look terrible if I wrote it.

Hope this doesn't offend, I mean it as a compliment. Keep writing stories! Yay!
Whooohooo!
:D
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
Me like details about Ron and Hermione kissing!
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
He he he...
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
I'm glad she didn't kiss him.
Peeps chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
I love that chapter it's super sweet and I could toys imagine Ron and her ions doing that