Reviews for Boys are Crazy
Honeydukes Sweets chapter 12 . 12/31/2006
LoL just read your story again since I forgot a lot of it. I honestly chuckled at the end :]
my 2 cents chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
considering u wrote this like 2 yrs ago.. i wont be shocked if u dont read this or anything but i just stumbled upon this story en now that i finished it i thought id put in my own 2 cents...

for the most part it waz reely good...

lol when is draco jacking off ever not?

i LOVED the twist with the whole naked voldemort thing *as creepy and nightmare-bringing as that is...

BUT the ending waz kind of rushed and lacking...i mean draco just FORGETS everything? i mean wat the hell kind of an ending is that? the whole kiss things kinda stupid too..twas alrite i guess..but it just seems like u wanted to get this story over with (which i totally understand, but the ending kinda ruined it fur me)... o well

Inniwho... nice work...

-:P me
This story sucks chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
This is such a stupid story told in such a repetitive mode. In such a repetitive mode is told a stupid story. A stupid story is told in such a stupid move. Such a stupid story merits such a repetitive mode.

You get my drift. Your story sucks big time. I guess it's you who want to get impaled in Voldemort's cock.
Draco-Is-A-God chapter 12 . 10/27/2004
awe, that was so cute
topps chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
that's nice
LadyAna chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
YOU CANNOT STOP IT HERE!YOU MUST CONTINUE! MORE ACTION I SAY!

Please!

*begs*

please please please please please...
Magic-Elf chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
er... okay? Voldemort is sick and Harry killed him... just like tat? And Draco didn't remember... WHAT THE HELL? and WHY IN THE WORLD are they making SUCH A big deal of a little bet that the trio had? ...-_-" okay...?
Magic-Elf chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
This is a good story!:D

..Sticky and hot sliding down his legs? Lol.
Ellie37 chapter 12 . 8/25/2004
*laughs delightedly*

hehe ron fainted *snorts* hey not that i'm complaining or anything ;-)

Come to think of it what did take you so long huh? oh well you got there in the end.

*applauds author* that story was so great *giggles* yup, great *g*
raffyne chapter 12 . 8/21/2004
Aww that was adorable! I agree... what took them so long.. hee hee. Update soon please I want to see what happens to my fav pair. :p
Vlad the Knife chapter 12 . 8/19/2004
EXCUSE YOU?

What took them so long? How about the fact that miss MAN had to take her little DRAG SHOW on the road? Damn you! Damn you to the deepest and darkest pits of HELL!

*sighs and composes self* OK, so all that aside...it was a nice story. I enjoyed...very much...chapters 1-8 and chapters 10-12. We'll leave everything else unsaid and be happy I have not stolen Lord Malfoy, the younger (My Kinky little Ice Prince...used for no good) and we have not found out where you dwell and made you have a heart-to-heart love-fest with that rotting pile of flesh known as Voldebitch.

*turns around and looks at Voldemort* That's right! You are a bitch! A snivelling whore, slut, skank, wench, bastardized MUDBLOODED VOLDEBITCH! HOW YOU LIKE THEM PRUNED GRAPE NUTS? *walks away with Kinky little Ice Prince claimed as her own and takes Golden God of Sex Mr. Potter with her to do wicked, wicked thing...*

PS: Don't worry! It'll be a party! All H/D slasherz report to the dungeons for a nice show! *raves on and on in her own insanity*
Vlad the Knife chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
*gags in disgust and horror* *proceeds to vomit for years on end and dies from lack of bodily fluids* *ressurects self and glares at AUTHOR*

Oh, HELL NO! THAT WAS NOT DISGUSTING, IT WAS VILE! THAT WAS THE MOST PUTRID PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO READ! HOW DARE YOU DEFILE MY MY MY MY MY BEAUTIFUL SLYTHERIN PRINCE LIKE THIS? YOU SHOULD BE BOUND, GAGGED AND HANGED *whispers* but just before have a curse of ever lasting life and suffering placed upon you. A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES AND YOUR CAT TOO! Oh, how I loathe you... You...I HATE YOU! *pulls out Draco's Dark Wand* *whispers* CRUCIO! *never lifts spell* HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM PRUNED GRAPE NUTS? *calms breathing* The rest of the story is great though. Really, you're a wonderful writer.

*walks away w/ 5 empty firewhiskey bottles under cloak* I'm not DRUNK! *falls down and dies again*
artemis347 chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
that was funny!
artemis347 chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
that was good! this is so cool! draco's so confident he really thinks he could get away with drawing all the time?
artemis347 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
*laughs manically* that was good! draco! i bet he's embarrased! thsi is so good! me read more in the morning!