Reviews for Nothing Binds Fate
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Please post more soon!
adv. reader chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Where does Star-void come from. I like the storym, its a good story.
hermonine chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
The Lady Romance chapter 11 . 9/28/2005
This is such a good story. I have fallen in love with it. Please update soon!
BlacksharD chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
That...was...*sucks in air* GREEAAT!

beautifully written, I must say. I almost cried during the first few chapters, but I resisted the temptation (Bwahaha, Corprus has numbed me!). it's nice to see a drama/angsty fic that I can acually stand to read, there are just some in which the author just writes "PAIN. ANGUISH. TORMENT. SACRIFICE." with a few elvish names in it, or worse, theres a "dramatic" Mary-Sue fic, in which the sqeezed-dry plot bunny of "girl-falls-into-ME" is used.

I'm releived to see that this one, though it may cover those elements lightly, has turned out to be a great read. for a night of good reading, I give you my thanks.

Oh, and have a c00kie! *gives you a c00kie*

Kirsten-Inwe chapter 11 . 6/5/2005

I've rea dyour story quit some time ago, it's so beautifull and I really hope that you'll write more.

A fan chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
Please continue.
obsessedLOTRfan chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
I LOVE THIS! It is so deep and wonderful. You are extremely Update! I don't care when but please update!
Kirsten-Inwe chapter 11 . 3/3/2005

why aren't you continuing with this story?

it's so beautiful.

If your writing this story somewhere else please email me, I would really like to read this story

Namarie Kirsten-Inwe
kathrineyb chapter 11 . 2/16/2005
very good please write more
SilveryStars chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
I love this! Write more please
Inwe chapter 11 . 12/31/2004

make more make more make more!

I LOVE your story it's really good!

please write more!

nova33 chapter 11 . 12/23/2004
gorgeous chapter

i love legolas's line

keep them coming!
Lestatlover1784 chapter 11 . 12/20/2004
Lol... Poor Leggy. Getting run over and called names by a psychotic girl. Lol! Hehehehehehehe. Poor Elenia. She misses Meredith a lot! :( Update soon! I really like your story! Very impressive!

BlueberryOcean chapter 11 . 12/18/2004
I'm confused what just happened?