Reviews for Farewell To You
Shaaista chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
It is a really good poem. It summons up mat's character with pin point accuracy. It is good you did not make it the wishy woshy type. Keep up the good work.
logan chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
this is a very good poem and it's just how i've thought of mat at some times and its one of the best poems i've ever read
2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Meh...I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it didn't seem...rythmic enough to be considered poetry. Some places it seemed like the rhyme was strained, like you tried so hard to make it rhyme that you used words that didn't make sense, or didn't really fit with common speach or with the rythm. "Life’s a gamble, life’s a try, watch me now as I begin to fly..."
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Hehe, you've been gone so long, I forgot you wrote WoT stuff. But the poem's very cool, I like it! It's so...well...Mat! Great job!
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
ooh, very interesting. i like the style here- mixing something common with something not found often- rhyming, but uneven and times. very original. great work, i must say. very different from my own Mat poem, but i think that you've captured him in a way that i couldn't. great job.