Reviews for Men of the Stars
Vanidot chapter 1 . 8/26
Another one that needs more :-)
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I remember. I loved that show. It was fun watching Scott learn how to use the 'shiny marbles'. :-) :-) :-)
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Interesting beginning. Hope the plot bunnies behave enough (I know how crowded your plot bunny corral is!) that you can write more on this.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really like this idea. I hope you pick it back up.

Yes, I remember Starman. I really wish they would release it on DVD. I have all but one of the episodes on VHS but the quality is not very good.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I remember the series Starman - I liked it, and it was a bit before it's time as well - your story does it much justice!
Chani chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Abandoned story, but hey, perhaps one day... good to know I'm not the only starman-fan out there ;-D
alex chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I still remember but I'm confused. How long after starman does this take place? But I liked what you wroye, it's good, keep up the good work
Princess Nat chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh yeah, I remember Starman: The Series. Actually, that's the show that got me into fan fiction in the first place. So, you're bringing in Scott, huh? Good choice for photographing "out of this world adventures." ;-) Do you think we'll see Paul? He and Daniel would probably get along quite well.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I loved this! Starman was always a favorite of mine and it's nice to see Scott, again, even for such a short fic. Any chance of a sequel?
anatala chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Hey, just read your story. I think it sounds like a good idea. I used to love the show Starman, I wish they still showed it. Please update soon. I'm looking forward to reading more.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Gotta say SWEET!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I like the story already, and the premise is a great idea! Please write more:)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I loved the show, and I think I am on my way to loving this story! PLEASE post more really soon PLEASE! ! !
Lorily chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I not only remember Starman, I still have all the episodes on tape. (I know, obsessed!) Please continue, I can't wait to see where you take it.
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Yeah I remember. And yeah I'm interested. Alien photographing people planet hoping and meeting aliens, who wouldn't be?