Reviews for The Love of a Family
Peredhel chapter 25 . 4/2
Aw... why can't I live in Imladris? Dear Estel... although Arwen was more than a little groan-inducing when she said she may have to marry him someday. And yes, another review, ages after the fic was finished. Hail, Mellon nin!
Hazel chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
I was enjoying the story and hated that it came to such an abrupt end. I wanted it to continue.
Good job.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Aww so sweet! Love it!
innail chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
"something silver and little" I assume Gandalf is referring to Vilya?
innail chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
"Thank the Valar that there are only three of you"

That's what you think, Galadriel...
alexiana75 chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
This story was very well writen and I enjoyed all of it. I can't wait to see the other stories
alexiana75 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Ouch! The traitor is freee! Poor Estel...
alexiana75 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Ooooh, poor Elrond! Now, he must pay for enjoying too much earlier, right?
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Well, I don't know what chapters I liked more. This one...Poor elfs! Shock of their lives!
mary sue wannabe chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Oo! Ooh! Can I be a Mary Sue in your story. I am a teanage girl who fell into middle earth and I am now an elf named ellevelalell. I am so perfectly beautiful with perfectly beatiful hair and perfect fighting skills. I fought all the ring wraiths and orcs at the black gate. I killed the witch king in the battle, I fought the balrog and destroyed him. I also threw the ring in mount doom and destroyed it. Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Frodo, and sam loves me.
shadowfaxgal chapter 25 . 1/16/2011
EDGE OF A KNIFE!
ssfk chapter 17 . 12/13/2010
I wonder how Gilrain would have handled this if she were still alive.
erksjksjkf chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
I like this story. Estel has a personality of a little child. I have read stories where the authors make Estel way to mature for small child. They make him act like a much older child even as old as a teanager or have the kind of bravery only an adult soldier would have.
gigantic gondorian soldier chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
(Looks through a window on one of the upper floors.) I just saw a warg flying by.
Feafea chapter 25 . 10/6/2009
It's so cute and adorable! I can just imagine little Aragorn! Your fic makes me smile :D