Reviews for Athmae
GrayRobes chapter 15 . 10/1/2006
Woot! Have finished reading all the chapters thus far! VERY GOOD STORY! Also, may I let you know its not "blog" its "bolg?" That may just be a typo. YOu introduced several characters towards the end, and I hope you continue with this. It seems FAR from over.
GrayRobes chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
So far I have read three chapters of what you have here on the Rhapsody fanfic! I love that series and wanted to see some good work. Athmae is an interesting character, and she REALLY acts like Achmed, so you can see the resemblance. Palamon looks like a bit of a wild card so far, and that's good, too. I'll be sure to read the rest of this later.
DarkAngel777 chapter 12 . 10/27/2004
CLIFF-HANGERS! NOT COOL! the more u rite the more reviews u get!
SKC-ANIME-LOVER chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
OMG! That is sad and scary. And what spell are they talking about? So many mysteries. can't wait for the next chapter.
akufugi chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
O very enticing. And alittle history into Athmae's life. :P Some interesting of a past. Cant wait till the next chapter. Cant wait to get home. LOVE SHINY THINGS!
akufugi chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
HEHE NEW CHAPTER! WE Gotta love shiny things:P
SKC-ANIME-LOVER chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
omg that was a good chapter. I really liked the end of the chapter. it was funny. I might update my story sometime this week. I'm not sure I'll let you know when I am.
akufugi chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Well my comment on this story... ITS DOWN RIGHT AWESOME! I wov it. hehe. I can't wait till chapter 5. Lets see what Palamon is got in his head. And why was it caused by touching Athmae's forehead. m such a wonderful story. Wonderful work Shiny.

O SHINY OBJECT!
SKC-ANIME-LOVER chapter 4 . 6/29/2004
keep up the work I want to find out what the hell happened to palamon. you better update soon and I might too.
Vcorrigan chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
Interesting. At the beginning of hte story I'll admit it was hard to comprehend without the spaced format, but you've cleaned that up well. What I enjoy about your work is you always leave the readers on the edge, wanted more with hte cliffhangers. My only crit is it's short - there could be more conversation (or clips of conversation), more detail, more something. But you write well, and I'll be waiting to read more.
SKC-ANIME-LOVER chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
What in the world? :O Who was that Jason dude and what did he mean by queen? I quess I will find out in the next chapter or further on in the story I guess.
Linnorria chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Weird. It's still good though.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Um... It's easier to understand if you change paragraphs everytime someone speaks. and you mispelled a couple of things. Otherwise it seemed pretty good.
SKC-ANIME-LOVER chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
this is quite a good story I hope you update soon. Because I want to read more. And sorry it took so long to read it. keep up the good work