Reviews for hack Quarantine: Fork In The Road
Deta Henkan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow. I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this sooner. I very much like this scene. Admittedly, I haven't triggered this in my game despite beating it (I haven't raised enough of the affection, i bet) but it seems we're on a similar wavelength concerning this pairing.
I like how you made it a little uncertain just who Kite picked until the revelation and it seems very in character from what I remember. I suppose all that would be left to see is Ryoko's reaction to seeing Kite and Blackrose, though as another fic (if at all) as this one ends at a really good point.
Zanegar chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Not to bad!

Could use a bit of randomness though, everything needs randomness.

(P.S. This is not a trap.)
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This must be the only on one ou fanfics I know~! lol. This is kitsuneasika from livejournal, if you haven't guessed. Cewt~! Though I have a small taste for BlkRosexBalmung...
the-reborn-soul chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is good! I can't wait to read more of your work if it is half as good as this!
noone chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
You got it wrong Kite is the older of the two. BlackRose tells you she a first year student and Kite is a second you student. Both are in the same grade levels. Read the emails in the game.
Fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Perfect! I loved it. I hope to read more Kite/BlackRose stories from you in the future. Heck, write anything at all with those two, even humor or adventure, and I'll be happy. :)
flamegaruru chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Waho! I love this story! Oh, smiley! I really enjoyed your rendition of Kite and how his little, er, situation, developed. Even though I'm only on part two (
CuddlyChristina chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Great .hack story! Oh, and yes, Mariko certainly is bold _. As for the .hack story, BlackRose certainly is Kite's girlfriend, and as for the other pairing, that's cool, too.

I hope you review Mako's chapter, too in Ouka No Yogen *I don't mind her paired with Masamune, though Oichi favors him, but hey.* . Oh, and I'm certainly happy to bring in Oichi's new chapter soon.

Peace Out! With love, CuddlyChristina2004
legendary.hacker chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I like any KitexBlack Rose, so of corse I liked this one.!KITE AND BLACK ROSE 4 EVA!
Al Kristopher un-signed chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I assure you, this story is as sweet as you originally intended it to be-but it'd also be funny if he ran away screaming and ended up with Natsume... ;)
Dark drow chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Incredible fic!...but um in the game kite is 14 by the beginning and by the end is 15 and black rose is 17. you find out there ages through the in game e-mails...but still i've really enjoyed this fic thank you
CuddlyChris chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is a great first .hack story! I love Kite and BlackRose together, too! Anyways, your stories are SO cool! Please update some old stories and create new ones!
HyperShadow100 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This was a great story. I loved it.
Helbaworshipper chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I think this deserves 5 stars! *puts in authour alert list* cya later!
AlexTheGreyWolfe chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I never played the game, so I didn't really understand this fic much.

Strange that he's only 13, and that they're older than him.

I guess it's a happy ending, for Kite and BlackRose at least.

Alex