Reviews for hack Quarantine: Fork In The Road
Viper chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I love it! BlackroseKite all the way! There so cute and Kite is so sweet! You should write another one! From a different part of the game.
Jonathan Priest chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Wow, that was so incredibly beautiful. I love BlackRose/Kite fics myself. And I totally understand your dedication to Goldberry, her stories inspired quite a few of my own as well. But yeah, this was a WONDERFUL story. I'd like to see a second chapter, maybe even a third, with how Ryoko would react to to their relationship, and maybe Natsume as she is sort of a poster child of a fan girl. Hell, write a chapter just describing how everyone feels about it once they figure it out. Okay, I guess I'm just saying I'd love to see more from you with this pair. Your right, they are a perfect match for each other. Thanks for the great story.
sora chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
*BONG* Kite x BlackRose this was was great!
Goldberry chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Wah! Tiger! I'm so proud! My baby's all grown up and writing fanfiction! *tears up* And Kite/BR fanfiction at that! What could be better? Well done dear! This was quite good too. I have to admit I was bit worried that Kite would choose Terajima but, lo! you didn't fail me! WHE! So happy! Thanks so much for writing this, T-chan! It made my day! *hugs*
Shiakou chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
All of them were IC as far as I can see. Great fic for your first try at a series.
VC chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
It is very nice to see you write different fics based on other video games
21 | « Prev Page 1 2