Reviews for Exigency
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
How is this related to heart of darkness?
ChibiXII chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Poor Inuyasha but great writing :-)
Just Miki chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Can't wait fer more, i have been waiting a while though, love it!
Lee chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
That was unexpected. It really makes you wonder what could happen next. I can't wait for the next part!
Largely Inconsequential chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Awesome!
Horong chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Not bad, coolcool... yeah
JahLoveAngel chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Wow. This is an amazing piece! I love your descriptions of emotions and inner thoughts. They are vivid without being too wordy/long. The details and explanations you gave for Inuyasha's behaviour were very good and really helped to add dimension to the story. Basically, everything was easy to believe because you expalined it so well, though still in an artistic way. I did get a little confused in chapter 1, at the beginning of the scene with Inuyasha and Miroku at the tree and bathing pool because it was hard to tell which character was talking. Overall, I enjoyed reading this and am very excited to read Heart of Darkness as well!
Flashtabulor chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
I really like your story and i hope that you up date soon.
TheWizardingWorldsLastHope chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
its a cool fic i suppose, but i'll ahve to read it again cause it was super confusing...k, see ya
CarnaMun chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
The was great!..More More!..heh.. sorry.. big InuyashaXMiroku fan..
Numisma chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
this was beautiful. i have been looking for good Inu/Mir ficcage, and i believe i have found it. thank you.
P-Chan chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Please Make More Of This WONDERFUL Story!
bffimagine chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Oo. Poor Mir-chan!
V-Chan chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
I loved it . I think everything about this story is wonderfull. Please do continue i want to read more . I really want Inuyasha to finish what he started with that hot hot monk! Take him Inuyasha! I just love this pairing.
setokaba chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
update soon, please, please, PLEASE!