Reviews for Back to You
siriusly-a-fangirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Please update! :)
allie chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
great! hurry up with the next one
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
updatttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plsssss
is very interesant
Ashley chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I love it! Keep on writing!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
aww when James finds out Harry is his son he is not going to be pleased that Harry transforms into a mini-Padfoot, has this story been abandoned or are you going to continue it, I hope you'll continue it
Mackenzied3333 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
please upload
LittleMissSunshine249 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
No. No, no, no... Why did you stop there? I love this story! :( Harry's so adorable and everyone loves him and... it's amazing! I know it's been, like, nine years, but... if you ever need anything to write... Please? *Harry's puppy eyes*
Lyssiegrl chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Please, please, please keep updating! Your an amazing author. Plus this book is so good!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Please write iluv these stories
ZeoRegrediens chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I know it's been a very long time.. BUT PLEASE FINISH THIS. I love it.
If only I was Creative chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
i always wondered wut would happen if baby harry met his parents back in time, and you have finally made it true 4 me :D i cnt wait to c wat hapens nxt :D
klutz5637 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Great Story. Please update it!
agentjellylegs chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Please update I'm officially in love with this plot line and young Harry is so cute and timid.

Great job so far keep it up I'd like to know what happens next.
showstopper92 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
i can officially say i'm in love with this story after reading what you have so far. you've done a really good job with it and i hope you do come back and finish it cause i want to know what happens next! :) :) :)
Coriandergirl chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
So... why the no further updates, eh? This is a great start, and an original premise. I really hope you suddenly find yourself inspired to continue it, because I really want to know what happens next! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase? *makes puppy eyes*

In any event, thank you even for this beginning- Tis very good!