Reviews for Honor and Loyalty
redalkaiser chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
I still love this story even though years later it has yet to be updated. Its such a rare but blatant pairing. Here's to hoping you ever continue it. Cheers!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Wow! This is amazing so far!I love it! I hope you continue because most good ones just die, and that upsets me since this one is really good!
hi chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
When are you going to update this? This is so good! Are you just going to let it drop there?
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
update soon!
Swirly chapter 10 . 12/8/2005
Aww, no more? T_T Anou, you haven't update in a year, but I hope that somehow you haven't really given up on this fic. It has so much potential
Swirly chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
Nice... I really enjoyed the side story in the manga, and your alternate perspective is very interesting. I'm a big Yukimura fan
Dicerollsyouare chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
Yay ! I have loved this fic, really. And even if it's make a good time that you haven't udpated, I still hope you will continue ! This story is merely TOO good ! And, last but not least, the character are kept in of character
nekozuki1776 chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
Wow. _ . This is really good stuff. Very eloquently written with the right amount of angst and drama to properly define the lives of two truly great shinobis. You really make this pairing plasible in this story. The Shindara chapter was also great.
Tk DuVeraun chapter 10 . 5/5/2005

Wah, there's no more~~! *tears*
Tk DuVeraun chapter 7 . 5/5/2005
Well if you’re not into that stuff this chapter isn’t going to be for you, believe me!

That, was the perfect line. I love this story, I can't believe that I overlooked it before! (it's even posted over at love_deeper on lj and I STILL didn't read it!)
Laz chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
When the hell are you going to update this? C'mon! Preach! Write! Act! Do anything save to lie down and discontinue this fic! Write!
Morithil chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Wow, this is a really great fic...Yukimura-san is possibly my favourite character in Samurai Deeper Kyo, and you've captured him and Saizo wonderfully. Wonderful chapter from Shindara's point of view too, keep writing!
The Ever Holy Mad Hatter chapter 10 . 12/10/2004
well i'm spoilerd to death but... thats ok, because i love this story, way to much, so update like really soon, much love _
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
This is a great story and I do hope you'll continue. There are very few 'Samurai Deeper Kyo' stories in comparison to the other fandoms, so its wonderful to find a good one. Update soon!
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
O! I love it I love it I love it! *wiggles in seat* It was so good!

Love love,