Reviews for Warped Reflection
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
M
Lupinesence chapter 50 . 7/27/2015
Great fic, really enjoyed the Giles-Wesley friendship (it can be quite hard to find) and Giles/Mary stuff :)
Ghost420 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Loving your awesome story :D
I have a question, did you incorporate the Illyria story arc into this at all? Just curious(:
Phalanx30 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is an amazing story.

Your take on the power of Wolfram & Hart, very epic and disturbing.

Fred and Wesley bonding throughout the story, thank you for that.

This should've been what happened in season 5, instead of the other.

Again thank you, and love Faith in here.
Alexxandria chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Lmao at faith... love that chick!
Alkeni chapter 50 . 11/3/2011
A very excellent fic. Supremely enjoyable.

I'd like to see more from you, because you are a very skilled writer.
mossomness chapter 50 . 10/6/2011
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh! I have no idea if you still log on to this website, but I want to leave you a review just in case. Though, no review I leave will ever be enough to thank you for this phenomenal, amazing, and beautiful story.

First off, I want to thank you for all the time and hard work you put in to finishing this. I find so many great stories that people started, but abandoned. Even though you were going through a lot in your life, you kept updating this; and over a year and a half, delivered the best fanfiction I have ever read.

You obviously understand these characters. I have watched this show a LOT. I mean, like, I've seen 'A Hole in the World' probably 30 times. I have watched any Wesley heavy episode almost that much. So I understand Wesley very, very well. I am saying this just to establish exactly what it means when I say that you have written Wesley to a tee. You delve into his psyche and develop a past for him that explains why he became the man he did. It was a wonderful ride for me to read this amazing story.

There was so much greatness going on, it's hard for me to pick out all the best parts. Let's just say, this story was perfection. The plot was mind-blowing. It was touching, funny, heart-wrenching, adrenaline pumping, intelligent, and had me not able to breathe at certain points.

All in all. This was the best fanfiction I have ever read. It was in in-depth story focused on my favorite character and couple [and btw - major props for having Fresley without making Gunn a villain of sorts]. It was long, but never got boring. And nicely done bringing Spike back at the end. It made the ending exciting, but had closure at the same time - brilliant! Ok, I'll wrap this up now. Thanks for this amazing gift you gave. Angel is over, but with stories like this, it lives on!

p.s. Thanks for the little Tolkien you threw in. You brought my two favorite fandoms together for a sec. : )
sarlovesoccer chapter 50 . 2/27/2011
I would really and truley accepct your ending as cannon if I could. REALLY awesome story I just finished it and I love it! Can't wait for more by you!
goldenshadows chapter 50 . 9/29/2007
i am so, so sorry that i never left a last review for this story! it was really brilliant, every part of it. a wonderfull xover and i will have to re read it again a some point. thank you for all your hard work on this and am looking forward to anything else that you write
Storm Silverhand chapter 50 . 1/8/2007
I really enjoyed this story - and I hope to see more from you. You have a great style and sense of pace, and are able to explain without being boring/dry, and weave many aspects together so that your readers never know what to expect.

I'd love to see you write out season 5 in your universe - I like happy-ish endings myself.
FunkyFiction chapter 50 . 12/31/2006
Really good ending, and with Spike and all, I keep thinking that Spike is with them, mostly 'cause they are at W&H but then I remember. Happy new year. o)
FunkyFiction chapter 48 . 12/31/2006
oh shit, I thought that it was over for a minute or two, but great twist.
FunkyFiction chapter 47 . 12/31/2006
Wesley killed him... Cool, awsome!
FunkyFiction chapter 45 . 12/30/2006
For a starter... Oh shit, he's alive? how can he be alive?

That with Spike, I think that it was his love for Drusilla that made him lame, Like in School hard(Buffy, Season 2) you can see that he loves Dru, and I think that that is one of the things that make him so weak. Angel didn't love Darla like Spike Loved Dru. He took cear of her when she was weak, hell he event went to Sunnydale and risked his life to get Angel for her.

now I have only four chapters left... I somehow just can't belive that, It's four chapters. I really hope that they save him(Wesley) and that he and Fred has an happy ending.

I usually don't like loveish happy endings, but When it Comes to Fred and Wesley, I really want an happy ending, 'cause We didn't got that in the show...

Well, that's enough from me, so Happy new year. o)
J chapter 49 . 12/27/2006
I gave you the proper send-off before, plus you're already done, and will probably only re-read this much, much, later. Although I will say again, thank you for setting the standard by which all fics must be judged.

The way SemiVampWesley 'died' was honestly a little strange for my tastes. However, lets be honest, the Jossverse has done these things far stranger and less sensibly, so no biggie.

Hm, nice Wes/Winston twist, although as you have indicated by Wes' lack of reaction, it really is meaningless. HE has established his own name.

You should know that this chapter has a sentence or two that are incomplete - the one where Angel is waiting by the doors, I know. Fix it up to keep that extra polish, eh?

I have enjoyed your Harmony references. This chapter takes the cake. It is NICE to see her on the good guys team forpurely pragmatic reasons, and you executed that perfectly, again fixing her unsatisfactory rushed ending in the season finale. She was more of a side note, but its nice to see it wrapped up right. Faith was cute, too!

Your premise for Giles relies on him being re-instated, something I'm not sure ever happened. Buffy in S7 called the council for his whereabouts saying that she knew that they watched him, even if he wasn't official anymore. Its a good idea, though.