Reviews for Forever and Always
Mandi2341 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Listening to "Forever and Always" by parachute and reading this has tears streaming down my face. Excellent! The writing's so beautiful.
Starred Signature chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
oh its so sweet! and sad. i got all teary. nice job!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
aww...that was so sad. but how did harry die? oh well, it was great anyway. nice job! -leah
Usha88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
That was so sad. I loved how Harry told his baby stories even before he was born. Great job. :D
jennaloohoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
this was awesome and you are right it did have me crying. I have one like that, it is called Another You. It made my boyfriend cry when he read it.

talk to you later!

Jenna Kat
atruwriter chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow. That was so sad. I loved it. It made my eyes water (hard thing to do)! It was really great. Im definately going to add it to my favorite stories list! :) :'(
Brianne chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
OMG this is so sad! I was crying my eyes out! I really like how you didn't say how he died, and how you didn't reveal his identity until the end. Seriously, it's so sad! I was like "NO! Harry can't die! Harry supposed to LIVE!" Anyways, AWESOME story, don't add on to it, cuz it's perfect as is. But do write more stories, even sad ones. See ya on the outside.

Brianne
hry pttr chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
omg i never cry while reading fanfiction but this made me cry. that is a lovely sad story
Piper chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
aww that was so sweet! i think it's great you left it short, and i dont think you should write any more cos its just the perfect length. the story is good and i like the way you didnt say who the father was until the end. ill be recommending this to my friends I think...
Anna kaijankoski chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
i can't stop crying!

it's so beautiful!

I love it... I realy do...

*runs to her rom crying*

write more!