Reviews for By the Sunset
mythicalstar19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
this is good! i think this should not be a 1 shot, i want more . so please make this a longer fic. its really nice so far. *does puppy dog eyes* pwetty pwease? *blink blink blink*
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
hi! hehe.. i'm not exactly a naruto fan, in fact i never even seen one episode if it. therefore, i was a bit lost. gomen! _;;

BUT! i thought your fic was really well written! you described the emotions perfectly that readers could actually feel how the characters were feeling at the moment. that's quite a talent, you know! i hope i could read more.. maybe you can write more tofuu fics? please? _~

plus.. i'm really looking forward to the continuation of Scratch the poetic gestures! good luck!
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This story was pretty good...You kept Sasuke's character exactly as it is in the anime. There were a few grammatical mistakes here and there...But I still liked it.!
freakenout chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
aww thats so cute. i rally liked it. u should keep goin g its a really good a idea.
jazpurz08 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
OI! Is this the new fic that I'm hearing about? Of course it is! End? I don't think so... Why not continue it? Bitin eh. BUT tapusin mo rin ung Lost. Pang-ilang beses ko na ba ito sasabihin sa'yo? UPDATE SOON! grbe k, isang buwan bago mag-review.

Oo nga 'no, nagbago na writing style mo dito...

Bsta mag-update k!

No threats...
AJ Naidas chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
xoxoKakaSakuxoxo chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
ang3Lix chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
you rock! go girl.
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
this is so nice! sakura visiting the uchiha's grave? i hope that there's a continuation, where sasuke will initiate... well you know what I mean, ne? *2 thumbs up*
celestialshadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
very original! continue! XD
Jero-Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Ey! Thanks for the review (?)...Er...this story of Urs- short yet really serious that my nerves twitched at the sight of it. ABout the Naruto manga- U know Comic Alley at Megamall? They have some volumes but not translated into english, so if I were you, you should just download the on-line english manga of Naruto at .com...and yeah ABS CBN bites! an anime store called 2 Rats for the Brats- sell VCD's of Naruto if I'm not mistaken- it's located at the groundfloor of Grand Mall.

There! I hope I helped!
fiercemyass chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
aw! dats new! sakura going 2 sasuke's mother and fathers grave!
o0oshortayo0o chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow there really wasnt ne sasusaku just slight. like barely but i loved it. u should continue
angelkicat chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
It's adorable. I like the idea too! _ Great job.
ex0panda chapter 1 . 6/13/2004