Reviews for Song to the Siren
evil laugh chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Selene and marcus kissing scene woohhh...
Really didn't expect that
Katz chapter 75 . 1/25/2014
I love Selene and the underworld glad you wrote this story, reading it has brought me back into the world I love so much. Thank you.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
whats macuas want with selene
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
what Marcus up to
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
wow this is great but ah Selene kissing marcus umm
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
oh wow who's the lycan
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
whoa Michel dead Selene Pregnant and now Marcus shows up holly hell
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
wow interesting
Underworld fan chapter 75 . 7/24/2012
I FINALLY finished reading this and to think i still have 234 more chapters from the other two stories wll
I loved this it was so awwsome i swear couldnt. Stop reading and for not knowing a lot of english it was awesome !well anyway love it
xoxo gossip goat chapter 76 . 2/2/2012
This story is pretty amazing! because i have school i would come home and read and read and read! The relationship slene goes through gets a bit confusing at time like how there was michael and then kraven and then markus but yeah you at least explained it all in the end and i loved it! could you please please please do a sequal? but yeah THANKS!
lina chapter 75 . 11/11/2011
I LOVED this story you are VERY talented and im looking forward to reading the sequals!
GinsengH chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
I've been looking to read a good Underworld story featuring Selene for a while, and every time I pop into this section I see this trilogy so I finally decided to check it out. This review will end up being kind of long as I'm covering many chapters here.

I will admit that I am biased against some things, being that I am reading this long after Underworld Evolution was released, but I will try to put myself in your shoes since this was written and finished before Evolution hit theaters.

The actions of some of the characters greatly confuse me. Since he was introduced first I'll start with Marcus.

Marcus' actions make no sense at all. To start with he saved Selene and brought her to a warehouse where he planned on sedating her and moving her to his castle to protect her. Why not just try to explain his intent there rather than waiting until he had kidnapped her? For someone who was a vampire elder that wasn't very smart.

Now, those less than rational actions aside, I don't really see how Marcus could be thought of as such a good guy. The ending of the first Underworld movie definitely foreshadowed that he would not be a protagonist in any sequel that may have occurred. Would he have wanted a hybrid baby? Possibly, but all implications were that it would not be an amiable situation for Selene.

Erica...okay so Marcus' character to this point can, to some degree, be excused by lack of information for when this story was written. Erica though is nothing like what was portrayed in the movie. Selene's friend? She played nice with Selene because Selene was respected and Kraven forced her to. Whether it was love or ambition the only thing she was shown to have cared about was Kraven. I know at one point you have Erica admit that she was jealous of Selene but still considered her a friend. Unfortunately that completely ignores that the fact that Erica went so far as to help Selene escape the mansion so that Victor would be even more pissed at her. There is also this issue of Erica taking on Marcus, an elder...yeah right. She was not a death dealer, she was practically a handmaiden. I mean look what happened when she saw a still human Michael had been bitten by a Lycan. Now, if she and Selene were really close maybe she could have risen to the occasion, but I think we've established that they were not.

Selene's diet is a bit, idk, vexing? Yeah it's never explicitly said what a pregnant immortal eats, and the event with Michael nearly poisoning himself with human food has not yet happened. All the evidence suggested that both vampires and lycans required blood to live. So why would a vampire pregnant with a half vampire half lycan survive off of anything else? I could see Selene being able to eat human food without it being poison to her (since the incident in Evolution was unknown to this point) but not that food offering any real sustenance to the immortal.

This is as far as I have made it so far. Not trying to be a canon-nazi, but so many things make it hard to picture this as the same underworld universe and characters that anyone frequenting this section of the site fell in love with.
bioncafemme chapter 75 . 7/2/2009
I really very much enjoyed this story. All the blood lines in Selene was a bit much, but I think your imagination is bloody fantastic. I really enjoyed Duncan's character. There were parts of this that were very funny. I really think the story could have used a beta, but mostly it was a great story. Thank you very much for sharing it!
sarge chapter 75 . 5/16/2009
wow. What an amazing job. I absolutely loved it.
Alyssa smith chapter 75 . 4/12/2009
IT WAS NOT BADLY WRITTEN! it just had some spelling problems that's all, i absolutely loved it, though you could have put a part on how Marcus and Selene got together, it would have been a very romantic yet touching moment in the story. keep up the good work!