Reviews for Once Upon An Arranged Marriage
Margaret.Barefoot chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
The concept is great and the insults are fabulous! One thing I noticed though is you"tell" the story too much. You state the action instead of describing it. Adding more detail and exaggerating the action a little more will go a long way in making this/any story more readable and relatable. Details put the reader INTO the story instead of just reading it. Keep up the good work! I'm excited to read where this goes!
laura chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
When are you going to post chapter 6
Thalita Dol chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
It was my first time reading a fanfic, I really liked this story!
So sad it doesn't have an end... (
J chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Can't wait to learn whats next, you really have a gift!
elle chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Hey that was just super awesome! PLease do finish the story I promise to review every chapter if you wish. Its really too good!
caston411 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I REAALLY like it! You have some serious skills but unfortch for mwa I only have time to read one chapter. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
XfallenstarO chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Hey, cool!

update soon?please?
XfallenstarO chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
it's awesome!
DaWoot chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Oh! Please write more! By the way, what will happen to Katie? Will she end up marrying Jerrold? If so, what happens to Daria? Please update soon.
phoenix-rises-from-the-ashes chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
WHY IS JERROLD SO MEAN! HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE THE GIRL A CHANCE! GR. Good job tho.
phoenix-rises-from-the-ashes chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Me LIKE! Jerrold jackass at present. Daria NOT snobby at all really but nice! Jerrold Daria LOVE AND CUTSINESS! I'm so good at math. Now... update soon happy me. Update not soon I will hunt you down and inflict torture upon your soul! Muhahahaha...Okay, enough, but seriously, I want MORE!
freedomgeneration chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this is GRAET! can you please post another update? because im done w/ reading everything! something after departures? wha is next? xoxoxoxox :D
freedomgeneration chapter 5 . 6/2/2007
love your story. please hurry up with the next chapter. :)
Thayet1231 chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
hey! that was an awesome story! (alright! now that we're done with the 'generic' compliments...) This story has real potential... but i'm a tad confused about why Daria, who is a princess, didnt obey her father...? or is she just too "free" and "wild"? that makes sense as well... also, what exactly is Jerrold thinking when he sees Daria? what the twins say makes sense... its kinda typical so... but is there more to it? Thirdly, what is Jerrold's past's secret? have we been given clues...?

as always, Im extremely curious about what will happen next!

update soon!