Reviews for A Handprint On My Heart
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
"Enter Dorothy, the true Wicked creature"

I totally agree with that. I think nearly everybody hates Dorothy after they read Wicked/watch the musical. She's such a simple-minded "wretched little farm girl". :P
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I love Elphie - poor her! I really would love to kick Dorothy's $$. I hate her. Good one!

You know me,

Nessarose
AnimePunk5243 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Great story...sadly i have not yet seen the play...But the book is great i think i will have to ask for tickets on a coming up b-day...

animepunk5243 (formerly dragonballwriter)
Artemidora chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Very, very good. I love Wickedfics. Very good. Gotta love Elphie. I love the way she thinks. Fabulous job, well done. I love the Kristin Chenoweth thing at the end too, very well done. *Applause*
33five chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Hey,Elphie!

This was a great little monologue (love the Kritin reference). I like it when Elphaba's all col and human (people who make her mean and unappealing suck!).

Anyway, this was a great Wickedfic, I'm about to put it on my favorites list, oh, and thanks for reviewing me!

(Wonderful! This fic is wonderful! It is so wonderful, it's on my list! I think it's wonderful, read it, it's wonderful! Believe me it's hard to resist...)

-Em
Cathleen Turner123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
hehehe! so good!
Blonde Songbird chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Hi! I liked this a lot! Well, I've read the book but I've never seen the musical sadly. I am going to NYC in two weeks so... who knows? But, anywho, I have the musical CD and I adore it, but I am a little confused at some points because I don't know what happens. I would be extremely grateful if you could email me and answer a few questions about the musical of mine? Is Fiyero the Scarecrow, and is Boq the tinman? I'd be so thankful if you could email me at (yes.. Phantom of the Opera is my number one love... but Wicked comes close! ;-)) Thank you very much! Nice work! I've added you to my favorite authors' list!
sweet saturn chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Oh that's cute! I like that! It's really nice and to the point. Very Elphaba. I can't think of much else to say. Keep up the good work, and please continue with "Starting from Scratch", I'm keen to know what will happen.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Not half bad of an introspective, for a first time. And, come now, Dorothy isn't THAT bad. Compared to Glinda. She's all "Aren't you forgetting something?" and then she's all, "Uh oh, you seem to have made an enemy of the Wicked Witch of the West..." AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT? Ok, sorry. But, honestly Glin, WTF?