Reviews for Only Son
lolipop27 chapter 1 . 8/14
I have to say too...this is one of the best stories ever LOL! read this make me so happy and make my night too jaja it's was so cute XD thanks for share this wonderful history...
Alaska chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Amazing story, you had made raven and robin relation justify way. Continue writing please.
Hmmm chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
It's not that you don't have talent, it's that you over dramatize small and inconsequential issues. This tends to make Robin look like a wuss and your stories overly drawn out ... like this whole thing should have been around 2000 words. As a writer, if you say it once, you should have said it enough ... if may HAVE to reiterate it, but NOT over-and-over-and-over-and-over-and-over... get the picture? jsm
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I thought this was amazing. You have a great talent here and I hope to read both the prequel and sequel to this story.

Thanks for positing this.
1rx4u chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I must say, this is one of the best stories ever! I find this to be exceptional work. Well done!
acrobats they tumble chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Perfect mix of angst and fluff.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AWESOME!
Youre very talented!;)
Guardian's Song chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
As you said, you chose not to take the unoriginal route - and this fic is better for that. :)

Very nice story. Poor Richard. I liked how you meshed comics and cartoon canon.
Snowboarding Lash chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Well done. I enjoyed this Fanfiction. By far one of the best one shot's I've read.
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Woah. I don't know what to say besides, great fic.
RaeRob chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Cool story
PureSakuraMelody chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
A deep and thoughtful, but very sweet piece. You did the psychological bits very well. Pokemon perfumes? Oh, dear. Couldn't resist, could you? Though I do have to agree with you about them. Faorite line: "And if they didn't understand that,well that's why God created fists and Shadow Balls." Well done!
Calamol chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Beautiful, it was full of passion. And crying! Well excecuted. I spent hours reading it word for word.

Sincerely,

Rachel
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
i loved it. it is one of those f/f that seems that could really happen in the comics. some grammatical errors but other than that it was fantastic.
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Damn- I cannot get enough of your stories! They are all so realistic and well written!