Reviews for Intruder on the Set
Anawey chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Uh-oh! Looks like the fake corpse used as Haldir really was Haldir, or was it just that the reall haldir and the plasttic thing swiched places? I did like it. It really makes you fear for the rest of the people in the film, cast and crew(crew includes Pete, Fran ad Philipa). I like that. To for once fear for the outcome of a familliar storyline.

Anawey
Lady Gloredhel chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
LONG LIVE HALDIR DAMNIT! Stupid Peter Jackson...improving like that. HE KILLED MY HALDIR! *Wails*

Anyways, I love this! Haha. I love how you brought him back! He will never die.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Mwhahahaha! Sweet vengeance against Peter Jackson!

This was very uniquely down and I'm glad I found it.

~Lady of Light~
Keara Silmarien Marchwarden of Lorien chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This is probably the best Haldir-comes-back-to-life story that I have ever read! I know you said it was a one-shot, but I hopw you write a sequel to it. I want to see Haldir kick Peter Jackson's a$$!
Marina Myst chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Hmm, frankly I can see why you're dissapointed with this venture. Don't get me wrong, it's a good fic, really creeply and almost sickly funny, but not really you're usual quality. Did you write this because you got Haldir on your elf test thing? Huh! I know what you mean, I always seem to get the same charectors on those kinds of tests, vampire, dark soul, tom riddle, excel, raziel, ice faerie, spike...

(The real) Marina: Sorry about that! The poor kid gets so wrapped up in her own little world that she hardly has any time for anymore, she won't even write MY fics!
E.L. Cui chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Hello! It's been quite a while since I've done a review in ...

Anyway, you're work is great, as usual, eventhough it isn't LoK.- I DO hope there'll be a second chapter? -;
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This was odd...yet very enjoyable. It's very believable that this could've happened...I like it
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Uh-oh . . . Watch out, PJ! Yes, I think i would be pretty ROYALLY pissed if I were Haldir. SOMEbody's blood is gonna be staining Haldir's sword pretty soon . . . Let's just hopoe he leaves it for *after* movie three.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Heh, I liked that!
Smoke chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This one is good. I don't have anything constructive to say about it really. You called it a one-off, and it was a good place to stop, but it doesn't feel like an end.