Reviews for Shattered Glass
Iliya chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
This was deep. The descriptions were beautiful, and the concept is unqiue. I can't find any other words to describe the emotion I felt when I read this... or maybe I'm just tired from school. XD
Blahsblah2001 chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
What is could easily be what could have been.

That's friggin' sweet.

I like Sanzo's best.

Where Goku had little left but hope, he had nothing but hate.

Isn't that what makes us who we are? What we cling to, when there is nothing else left?

Blahsblah2001 chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
These are sorta scary in a cool sort of way. Alot of times I don't know how you get to youre endings, but what teh hell, a story is a story, and these stories are GOOD.

solysal chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
might i comment that all ur stories are very well thought out and wonderfully written...another great fic!
narrizan chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
A wonderful, unusual fic. Totally brilliant..again. I know I'm going backwards. but it doesn't matter.

you have to be careful now... i stalk words!
Me-Nuriko chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
It's truly pleasant to see such an unique idea here at . And so well written at that.

I must say I'm very happy the shards didn't fell this way, if you know what I mean.

I'll keep an eye open for your next story.
Attiqah Gensui chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
kewl...can't wait to see the next ficcy!put it up REAL soon!
Chelle86 chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
GREAT EPILOGUE! This fic was the best, and the way you ended it was excellent, NICE WORK KONZEN!(-)
61743 chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Wow! That's a really interesting way of a "what if" story. You had me a bit confused in the beginning, until I reread the first chapter... then it made sense. Doh. I'm stupid, I know. :)

I liked this story a lot and I'm looking forward to read more of your work.
Chelle86 chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
wow, wow, wow... i had no idea you were going to make sanzo do that! brilliant chapter! I wish it wasnt over!(-)
Attiqah Gensui chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
kewl(in a weird way)And,i understand your need for reviews, man i can practicaly cry bucuz i don hav any revie3eas
Rage-of-Death chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
I was only slightly confused at first, but i think i get it now. This is a really good fic. Can't wait for the next chappie!
hdf chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Yatta! You updated! Luvly chapter! I'll be waiting for the next! (ANGST!)
Chelle86 chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
wowee, great chapter konzen, and this time i completely got what was happening! really good writing! and I bet i'll love the next chapter even more!
Attiqah Gensui chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
o.k...i kinda understand... has a deep phcological-thingy when you really think abou it...