Reviews for Darkest Appeal
jaderook chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Someone used spell check and chose the wrong words. You changed from third person to poorly done first person perspective in the same chapter. Appealing? Sadly, not in the least-
Prototype7 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
It was just starting to get good. Please more!
Potter's Wifey chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
I totally love it. Please update soon.
SLNS chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Don't know why you discontinued this. I hope you will change your mind at some point.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Im loving this, one complaint... im confused! I thought u said his name was Lucian Loki.. where'd this Harvadblahblahwhatever Salazar Riddle name come from? More soon

And ignore Sick of slash, flammers only flame because their parents over protect them and they are jealous of us because we can do what we like over the internet :)

cya then x
SLNS chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
I thought you were going to be better about updating. lol Sort of just teasing as I know life can be a bitch sometimes. Please update this soon. It's been over 6 months since the last update. I'm begging.
wackycavegirl chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
jst lyk 2 say tht it's bn a while since u last upd8ed over a yr in fact. so cld u plz upd8 sn? ;D :D
skimmie chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
update
Dreaming-Sensations chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
You really do need a personal ass kicker to get updates, its been over seventeen months since you updated!
ReggieBlack69 chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
yay slashy slash slash. this is one of the very few fics i've found that is actually depicting Harry as evil/dark I love it. the style of writing you use is different from what i'm used to reading, but it takes a talented author to write in first person. keep up the excellent work, I'm from the U.S. btw
Dags-Calhoun chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Hey, I know this is, oh how to frase this, old as all hell but I was wonderin' if you could perhaps tell me what you said in French there?
pixie-dust-24 chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
very good fic, nice idea, i luv dark harry, but you might be going OTT with the snobbiness
Kalila Arana Davidson chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
not bad... if i were to give it a grade... it would be a C-... but its better than a D... :/

~Spark~a girl that has lost life
MissiYoung chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Please update! I love your fic! I found it in my Yahoo group and followed it here.

What did the French mean, exactly (Apache and Spanish are my second and third languages, so French is Greek to me.)
Isabelle M chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
I really like this. Same as Ch.3's title, this story is almost perfect.