Reviews for Mix Tape
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice. The idea of Gohan making a costum-made tape for Videl is really sweet.

(And the thought of pizza-eating Frieza...)
Firepaw7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
He couldn't have looked much more surprised if Frieza had come walking around the corner eating a piece of pizza, and

Dear Videl: Please die. Thanks. Sincerely, Videl.

Ahahahahahah

Best DBZ fanfiction quotes! Ever!

Anyways, this was very cute story!

Once again, you have written another good Fanfic!
awww chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
very cute ... great job
SuperSaiyan3Gohan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I loved your story! It was sweet and funny at the same time, it made me laugh lol. You should write more G/V one shots, their great!
mischeifmaiden chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
its so sweet! I have to say though, I have only heard of one song of all of those that were listed. Kiss the girl. I don't really listen to music because I'm more of a computer/traveller. Cos my mama keeps movin around everywhere. A good story you made though.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hahaha, that was cute! And the song is rather funny, too (I looked it up on iTunes).

Either way, good work. It was a fun read. :)
Aozora chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I sang as I was reading this, I have to admit.

This was really cute. I like how you fit the song into DBZ.
fanfictiongeek36 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
this was adorable. i loved it!
Toadzg1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
aw, that's cute
Yui-tan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Omg I laughed so hard when, “I Am the Walrus…” She paused. “Fat-Bottom Girls…Yellow Submarine?” One dark eyebrow arched. “What the hell does this mean?” lol!
La Flor del Fuego chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OH MY GOD! AVENUE Q! *squeals in happiness*

haha

loved it.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
"He couldn’t have looked much more surprised if Frieza had come walking around the corner eating a piece of pizza" LOL, i was rolling with laughter over that one.

This was nice (do I always say that? Hmm, appearantly, yes I do), sappy. :-P I loved it. The ending was kawaii!
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Intersting. I think you could have actually done something with this story, and I hope you do maybe. Well Keep up the great work!
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
AW that was so kawaii! great job!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
So cute and sweet...getting cavaties...putting on favorite's list...