Reviews for This is Not a Journal
incarnadin chapter 14 . 6/25/2005
This was a little short but still, it kept me amused as usual :) 4 more chapters... SO SAD!
Laughing Dragoness chapter 13 . 6/15/2005
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter. I guess I didn't get the alert... Anyway, I'm so excited about the coming chapters! I love the development of this story, how all of the characters have grown and changed over the years. Great job, please update soon!
Violet Kefira chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Yay! Wonderful story! I couldn't say much in my last review because i had to get off, but i want to tell you that you are a fantastic writer! Your stories flow and make sense, you can even spell correctly (and that, my friend, is an incredible feat among teenaged fanfiction writers)! I hope that you continue soon!
Violet Kefira chapter 10 . 6/13/2005
Brilliantness! I can't wait to read the other chapters, but I have to get off the computer now! You're an incredible writer!
woodchip chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
that was so funny! i really like it when Sirius breaks James' passwords. please do more of those.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
This is addoriblie! I love it. please write more!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
AnneChristy chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
I can't say I wasn't expecting this to happen, as I've read "In this Journal" but still its a nice read. Reminds me a bit of the book 'Flipped" by wendelyn van Draanen. Its almost the same ste up... not that your copying off of it. I know that, its just rather ironic.

Enough of my babbling...

Once again I didn't see any mistakes. But I have to say yaou took a long time to update! I'm not sure how long exactly, but a long time it was.

Good luck with the next chapter!
Angelic Little Flower chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
"I tried to make her feel better by asking her out. She said no." thats so cute...i love that quote its rili funni
Queen Of Day Dreams chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
Hmm this update took a shorter time then the last one? I think, or it seems shorter!

Anyway GREAT Chappie! It was VERY FUNNY!

“She has red hair; my favorite color is red. She has green eyes; I like green eyes. And red and green are Christmas colors, and I like Christmas.”

I was laughing SO HARD when I saw that! I can't wait when it is nearer to the end and where he starts singing again! (I can't wait to hear his lovely voice! Sounds like drowing segulls, oui?)

Anyway update sooner!
DOJ chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
You're back! _ Very cute chapter, I always love Christmas time...and the idea of skating...*sigh* anyway, you're doing a great job with James' side of the story. I esp loved the "Sorry, I underestimated your Lily-protectiveness. Or obsesiveness…one of the two. Or both." Very cute _

Lady Radcliffe chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
ACK! You must update mroe often! lol This chapter was cute! I loved the part where James goes on about how Lily expects for there to be a horse and a knight lol "And who owns armor? I mean, we have a suit of armor in the entryway at home, but it’s not the kind you wear, it’s just for display," was such a funny line! Please update soon! :D
swimmerchic chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I like this story and it's conterpart very much! they really describe the character personalitys very well! the only slightly confusing is when the other guys write in the notebook it get confusing who's who. I also think you should add somthing in the next couple of chapters about James trying to figure out a password! I found that pretty amusing.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
I have a feeling this story is soon coming to a end. Oh, well, good chapter and update soon!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
justina chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
hey! very nice story! wish you would update soon and james seems like the perfect gentleman hes so sweet
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »