Reviews for This is Not a Journal
Violet Kefira chapter 10 . 6/13/2005
Brilliantness! I can't wait to read the other chapters, but I have to get off the computer now! You're an incredible writer!
woodchip chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
that was so funny! i really like it when Sirius breaks James' passwords. please do more of those.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
This is addoriblie! I love it. please write more!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AnneChristy chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
I can't say I wasn't expecting this to happen, as I've read "In this Journal" but still its a nice read. Reminds me a bit of the book 'Flipped" by wendelyn van Draanen. Its almost the same ste up... not that your copying off of it. I know that, its just rather ironic.

Enough of my babbling...

Once again I didn't see any mistakes. But I have to say yaou took a long time to update! I'm not sure how long exactly, but a long time it was.

Good luck with the next chapter!
Angelic Little Flower chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
"I tried to make her feel better by asking her out. She said no." thats so cute...i love that quote its rili funni
Queen Of Day Dreams chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
Hmm this update took a shorter time then the last one? I think, or it seems shorter!

Anyway GREAT Chappie! It was VERY FUNNY!

“She has red hair; my favorite color is red. She has green eyes; I like green eyes. And red and green are Christmas colors, and I like Christmas.”

I was laughing SO HARD when I saw that! I can't wait when it is nearer to the end and where he starts singing again! (I can't wait to hear his lovely voice! Sounds like drowing segulls, oui?)

Anyway update sooner!
DOJ chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
You're back! _ Very cute chapter, I always love Christmas time...and the idea of skating...*sigh* anyway, you're doing a great job with James' side of the story. I esp loved the "Sorry, I underestimated your Lily-protectiveness. Or obsesiveness…one of the two. Or both." Very cute _

*DOJ*
Lady Radcliffe chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
ACK! You must update mroe often! lol This chapter was cute! I loved the part where James goes on about how Lily expects for there to be a horse and a knight lol "And who owns armor? I mean, we have a suit of armor in the entryway at home, but it’s not the kind you wear, it’s just for display," was such a funny line! Please update soon! :D
swimmerchic chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I like this story and it's conterpart very much! they really describe the character personalitys very well! the only slightly confusing is when the other guys write in the notebook it get confusing who's who. I also think you should add somthing in the next couple of chapters about James trying to figure out a password! I found that pretty amusing.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
I have a feeling this story is soon coming to a end. Oh, well, good chapter and update soon!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
justina chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
hey! very nice story! wish you would update soon and james seems like the perfect gentleman hes so sweet
TheGreatCharlotte chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
omg an update!

lol jk

stories great

really sweet

:D
Auramistealia chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
Hmm... I'm too tired/lazy to give a long review, but I liked your update. :) Best wishes for the next chapter and all your other writings.

Aura(mistealia)
incarnadin chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
Aw, James is just so sweet. (And hot.) I love it when he's wrapped around Lily's little finger and all.

This chapter was really good. I really liked it alot. :D

Merlin, if I was Lily, I would've laughed straight out (in a polite way, of course) at all the funny comments in the book.

How many chapters is this going to be? I cant wait for the next one!
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »